Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O_O I think I just saw...
(08-05-2011, 06:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I have not actually heard of any sure cure for cancer. They've tried to find one, but everything that has healing properties so far either cannot be synthesized easily and has to come from very rare plants or fungi, isn't very effective, or has bad side effects.

And lung cancer is bad... very bad. Imagine your lungs are two balloons that regularly inflate and deflate. Now image that your lungs are two perforated balloons. That's what lung cancer does to you.

The only reason it's so unheard of is because of it being completely outrageously expensive. It's a working cure.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(08-05-2011, 06:33 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote:
(08-05-2011, 05:55 PM)Simon Wrote: I'm implying it doesn't happen automatically and if you die enjoying it then you die happy.

Are you an idiot or something? Lung cancer causes a slow and painful death. It's not automatic, it's a direct result though.

I'm not talking about HOW it causes death. I am just SAYING. You would die HAPPY doing what YOU wanted to do.

Your so dumb, thinking your logic makes more sense when you know shit.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I find it hard to believe that having trouble breathing for several years is being happy.

By your logic, that's like saying that jumping off the Empire State Building is good because you like the feel of the air whooshing around you.
(08-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I find it hard to believe that having trouble breathing for several years is being happy.

By your logic, that's like saying that jumping off the Empire State Building is good because you like the feel of the air whooshing around you.

Exactly. Some people enjoy sky-diving as a passion and risk their lives doing it all the time.

You just owned yourself. Now GTFO.
Jumping off the Empire State building is not jumping out of a plane with a parachute on your back.

YOU just owned yourself.
(08-05-2011, 11:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Jumping off the Empire State building is not jumping out of a plane with a parachute on your back.

YOU just owned yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's the same thing. How is it different TELL ME?

What a dumb-mofo.
Jumping off the empire state building: You're basically a few hundred feet above the New York Skyline, which is then a few hundred feet above the ground. And so no extra equipment = death. Same with smoking: You don't have any extra equipment, and it ends with death.

Wheras when skydiving, you have a parachute, you generally do it in a group, and you always aim for some sort of field where there are no obstructions.
(08-05-2011, 11:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Jumping off the empire state building: You're basically a few hundred feet above the New York Skyline, which is then a few hundred feet above the ground. And so no extra equipment = death. Same with smoking: You don't have any extra equipment, and it ends with death.

Wheras when skydiving, you have a parachute, you generally do it in a group, and you always aim for some sort of field where there are no obstructions.

That is a horrible metaphor.
Smoking doesn't lead to death in 4 minutes.
You don't KILL yourself. You just HANDICAP yourself.
Cigarettes don't kill, it destroys your lungs.
---
And you just CHANGED your whole fucking story.
(08-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: By your logic, that's like saying that jumping off the Empire State Building is good because you like the feel of the air whooshing around you.

You just said they're doing it cause they WANT to. NOT TO KILL THEMSELVES.

This makes it look like people in 9/11 look like retards, you ass.
Closed due to flaming, and swearing.