At Six Flags...
I swear I almost passed out waiting in line. We [I was with brother and sister] were right about to go on the ride and suddenly everything started to turn black like when you get up from watching TV for too long or playing games too long.
But it didn't go away eventually, I couldn't see anything only slight outlines of the car pulling in and my brother and sister behind me. I could hear perfectly though eventually I started to regain vision but it was so weird everything was dimmed in colour and it all looked like a low megapixel photo like a water colour painting but I could "see the pixels".

Setting that aside after the ride I got water. Smile
Has anyone had this happen before? o.o
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Yes, it happens to me after staying up all night, or playing video games for 4 hours. I thought I went blind and I felt dizzy.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Happens to me daily and I enjoy the feeling.

This happens to me when I have laid down for a while and start moving, my eye sight turns dark and it fixes itself slowly. I love the feeling. <3
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-11-2011, 03:32 AM)simonheros Wrote: Happens to me daily and I enjoy the feeling.

This happens to me when I have laid down for a while and start moving, my eye sight turns dark and it fixes itself slowly. I love the feeling. <3

Not that, I mean literally going blind for a few minutes. Getting up from doing something is fine but this was like completely black.

Not to mention it was probably from the heat and standing in line so long D:
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
This happaned to me before. I was playing dodgeball at school and I got hit in my face. I couldn't see anything for a minute and I couldn't feel the ground. I heard everything around me, but couldn't see, or interact with everything else.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I fell with bike in a big sandy ramp and I fainted while my face hit the ground.... OUCH when I woke up everyone was looking at me... I could see rainbow colors everywhere but after 5 minutes I could see normally.
I got hit in the eye with a baseball at my brothers baseball game and had to get eye surgery and couldnt see for a week. If thats what your talking about hah.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
"Has anyone had this happen before? "

I nearly blacked out at church. I ate a chocolate bar to make it better. I basically headdesked at the pews.
(07-11-2011, 03:32 AM)simonheros Wrote: Happens to me daily and I enjoy the feeling.

That happens to me all the time. I asked the doctor about it, and he says it's because I have low blood pressure.

Ming-Yan, that's happened to me a couple of times... one of those times I was also waiting in line at Six Flags. It's either because of dehydration or low blood sugar I think; probably not heat because it's happened to me indoors before.
I think I know what you mean. For most people, I think it has to do with the eye suddenly being exposed to much brighter light (like watching TV for an hour, then going and looking out the window) and the pupil overreacts and shrinks.

But sometimes it just happens... with no real apparent reason, and it's like I can see maybe a square inch from about 2 feet away and the rest is all black and it lasts about 15 -30 seconds.