For everyone suggesting new parts, new joint types and advanced building features
I'll just be honest here, what's going to motivate me to add stuff like this when very few or no games use half of the features we have? I could add these things if I wanted, but I think that time could be better spent. Currently I'm focusing on fixing bugs, making the editor easier to use, and getting more games made.
Okay. Good luck on fixing the bugs. Wink
Ok. Jacob_ I'll be working on my game I just got Java working again Big Grin
I think you should be working on getting the editor less buggy. I haven't been making anything lately because I keep getting annoyed at either the editor or my computer whenever I try
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(07-13-2011, 07:42 PM)toast Wrote: I think you should be working on getting the editor less buggy. I haven't been making anything lately because I keep getting annoyed at either the editor or my computer whenever I try

If you find any specific bugs, make sure you report them - if they're not fixed, I most likely don't know about them!
A lot of the problem might be my java installation like you said before
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(07-13-2011, 02:24 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I'll just be honest here, what's going to motivate me to add stuff like this when very few or no games use half of the features we have? I could add these things if I wanted, but I think that time could be better spent. Currently I'm focusing on fixing bugs, making the editor easier to use, and getting more games made.

I'm actually happy to know that's your first priority.
Hello
Good idea. I'll be working on games when I'm home.
We should USE the updates. Some of the updates that Jacob_ put added are rarely used.

Ex.
The UI is rarely used (Actually, I think that only I use it...).
I've only seen the seat get used like two or three times.
(07-17-2011, 01:48 AM)AK-47 Wrote: The UI is rarely used (Actually, I think that only I use it...).

Ahem... Buildismaran?