Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reasons...
I'm going to post a few things that will make Buildism more enjoyable for most of the users.

Currency - If a virtual currency was awarded for game visits people would make games worth visiting!

Market - What I mean by this is hats etc... Jacob_ I know you don't want to make hats (I'm not sure why....) but it would also give users some reason to making games. If you think about it all makes sense...

More advanced games page... the current one is terrible it just displays all the games on one page....

That's about all I have to say right now... just think about it Jacob_.

Anyway do you guys agree with this?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Yes, yes, and yes.
Yes, and if we have a market, make our avatars blank. With colors to choose from.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-14-2011, 05:15 AM)Chaos Wrote: Yes, and if we have a market, make our avatars blank. With colors to choose from.

Well, keep he current avatars... I don't have a backup of the one I am currently wearing...
(07-14-2011, 05:21 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:15 AM)Chaos Wrote: Yes, and if we have a market, make our avatars blank. With colors to choose from.

Well, keep he current avatars... I don't have a backup of the one I am currently wearing...

I hate the current avatars Tongue.

Jacob_ was it really necessary to make them so tiny?
(07-14-2011, 05:22 AM)Glome Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 05:21 AM)Paradox Wrote:

I hate the current avatars Tongue.

Jacob_ was it really necessary to make them so tiny?

Oh, lol. I mean skin...
Yeah skins. Not avatars!

nooooooo
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
Then it will look awkward with the items people have already put on there skins...
(07-14-2011, 05:38 AM)Chaos Wrote: Then it will look awkward with the items people have already put on there skins...

So what? They can just be removed...