Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We need a requests forum.
I recall us having it on Buildism. Why don't we have it here? It's be useful and a place where we'd ask others to make something for us or even for assistance with our games and whatnot.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Because no one makes games anymore.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Yes they do, it's just that people don't have enthusiasm or determination or even ideas. People aren't enticed to make many games anymore either, primarily because there are not many PLAYERS to PLAY these games. But that will change in a few days since me and Myem are advertising.

Well I WAS the walrus.
We can just slap a [R] for request on the suggestions board for now.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 07:01 PM)Omega Wrote: We can just slap a [R] for request on the suggestions board for now.

Well we could but requests aren't suggestions..

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-10-2013, 10:02 AM)Oak Wrote: Yes they do, it's just that people don't have enthusiasm or determination or even ideas. People aren't enticed to make many games anymore either, primarily because there are not many PLAYERS to PLAY these games.

You just contradicted yourself and explained why people don't make games anymore.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-13-2013, 12:17 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:02 AM)Oak Wrote: Yes they do, it's just that people don't have enthusiasm or determination or even ideas. People aren't enticed to make many games anymore either, primarily because there are not many PLAYERS to PLAY these games.

You just contradicted yourself and explained why people don't make games anymore.

I didn't contradict myself as far as I'm concerned.
Are you planning on doing that "huge raid" on R soon?

Well I WAS the walrus.
You basically said "Yes they do make games, but they don't."
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Well sometimes people decide to make games on here, sometimes they don't.
It really varies..

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'd love to make games, It's just that I cannot script LUA. Sad
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.