What's the most Stupidist thing you done?
(07-14-2011, 06:32 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: @Ashely, that's not as bad as parking your car under a tree in the summer when that tree has a lot of birds living in it.

Not if it's parked underneath a power line as well, and there's an ice storm predicted. A huge branch fell off, pinning the power line between it and our van. We had no vehicle for months because we didn't want to get electrocuted.

Although THE most stupidest thing I've done? Hmmm... Probably deciding to take the stairs up the Statue of Liberty in the middle of the summer instead of the elevator due to the line. The handrail is only about 3 feet off the stairs, and they go up and up and up and up and there's just a big gap in the center.
(07-14-2011, 06:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 06:32 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: @Ashely, that's not as bad as parking your car under a tree in the summer when that tree has a lot of birds living in it.

Not if it's parked underneath a power line as well, and there's an ice storm predicted. A huge branch fell off, pinning the power line between it and our van. We had no vehicle for months because we didn't want to get electrocuted.

Oh, that reminds me, sledding down a hill covered with snow and a thin glaze of ice isn't a good idea either, especially when that hill ends very abruptly. I did that in January, and until 2-3 months ago you could still see all of the cuts on my hand from when I desperately dragged it on the ground to slow down so I wouldn't crash into a tree.

But people were stupid enough to drive in the same storm, so I feel better.
[Image: t1larg.south.snow.jpg]
(07-14-2011, 06:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Oh, that reminds me, sledding down a hill covered with snow and a thin glaze of ice isn't a good idea either, especially when that hill ends very abruptly. I did that in January, and until 2-3 months ago you could still see all of the cuts on my hand from when I desperately dragged it on the ground to slow down so I wouldn't crash into a tree.

I didn't do this, but I witnessed it. The day after that guy died just before the Vancouver Olympics by hitting a metal pole, two girls were sledding at the park near my house. There's this big hill there, which starts by some trees, gets very steep, then flattens out and crosses a concrete path, then steepens again between a trash can and a bench swing. They decided to try to sled under the swing, between its two poles. They hit the concrete path, which bumped the sled to the left a bit, and hit the pole. It broke one of the girls' legs and we had to call the paramedics.
(07-14-2011, 06:32 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Putting an ant in my mouth. Apparently they keep a supply of acid inside their body and will eagerly let it out when disturbed.

(to be fair, I was at church camp and we had 5 hours with nothing to do... also, I was 11.)

@Ashely, that's not as bad as parking your car under a tree in the summer when that tree has a lot of birds living in it.

You have no idea how many car washes I go through cause of pigeons.
Hello
Put my hand in a snowcone machine. Got my finger cut off. 16 stiches in one finger. It was gross lets just say.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-14-2011, 07:04 PM)Fire Wrote: Put my hand in a snowcone machine. Got my finger cut off. 16 stiches in one finger. It was gross lets just say.

Tell me the details :3
Lol I will Smile i love telling this story. Okay... so i was at a grad party. and there was a snow cone machine and i put ice in it and it got stuck. So i thought it would be a bright idea to put my hand in it to get it out. But it would of been a better idea if i turned it off. So i put my hand in and it sliced right through my bone on 2 fingers. and the blood went all over the window hahah. and i took it out and i thought it was cherry juice and i started laughing. but when i realized it was blood i wasnt such a happy camper. And that was 3 years a go. so i was 13 lol
Probably when I made a row of paintballs on a road, and a sports car came through. It got all over the car.

Lets just say it was a long sprint home.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Oh yeah.. I also cut my self with a knife. So with the blood I wrote "crap" on the door! :3 Also I know never this pee my brother off again after he jumped on me and I could barley move for 3 days. Also he did that with my wrist. Is it illegal for my Mom to bribe me for them to not to tell? :O
Ive broken 7 bones before Smile