What's the most Stupidist thing you done?
(07-14-2011, 07:38 PM)Fire Wrote: Ive broken 7 bones before Smile

Awesome! I've broken 1! Though I had to have surgery! >.> AND it was the day before my Holy Commuiniun. LOL I had a Colar and Cuff in the photos. xD Also can't be worsted than my Uncles Motor bike crash! Broken every bone in his face. And Right Leg, Pelvis and I dunno. Also walked into a door before?
Ouch breaking every bone on your face. My brother stood on a beach ball and broke every bone in his legs hahahah. He was in a body cast. Funniest thing ever.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Oh. Also I ate a Lego hand! Big Grin It was my friends. I never found it in my crap so I never gave it him back.
I've broken my little finger twice. And my Dad has broke his arm in Arm wrestling and his nose when he fell 3 stories down.
(07-14-2011, 08:18 PM)Nice Wrote: 3 stories down.

xD WIN!
(07-14-2011, 07:04 PM)Fire Wrote: Put my hand in a snowcone machine. Got my finger cut off. 16 stiches in one finger. It was gross lets just say.

Let's not get crazy. It was half of your finger. Not all of it.
(07-14-2011, 08:45 PM)Ice Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 07:04 PM)Fire Wrote: Put my hand in a snowcone machine. Got my finger cut off. 16 stiches in one finger. It was gross lets just say.

Let's not get crazy. It was half of your finger. Not all of it.

One more half then you cut off.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Calling the cops?

Living?

Being me?

Hard to choose :doubt:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-14-2011, 10:40 PM)simonheros Wrote: Calling the cops?

Living?

Being me?

Hard to choose :doubt:

Do all of them. ;p
Also this week I was eating and I still felt hungry so stupidly I put the laptop charger in my mouth and I didn't realised so I got shocked and threw up. But that hurt BADLY! And I was like FUU. and then dizzy, Tongue