Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A revolutionary feature that will change 2DWorlds - plug-ins!
Plug-ins would basically be where you can add modifications to your game or server and you'd use plug-ins to make whatever you want or to make a program or tool for 2DWorlds games.

I also have another idea: a weight or a stalk which would be a feature where we could publish our models or scripts (they'd be add-ons basically like you see on Blockland). I know a "weight" or a "stalk" sounds very weird, but at least it's original.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
your thoughts?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yes, if only we had a feature in the game that allows us to script tools and programs. I wonder what kind of programming language something that magical would use, probably lua.
We could call it
Scripting
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
We can already publish models. It's not fully integrated into the game but you can upload them to the website and then insert them into the game.

And yeah. Scripting.

Sorry, Oak. It's all already possible.

(Also, replacing words in Glome's post with genitalia when you quoted it was so very mature of you. And then swearing at him about it? My oh my, how very well you handle debates.)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I didn't swear at him?

Well I WAS the walrus.
You said "God **** you!!!!!!" to him.
I like the idea, however the names need tweaking, haha.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Agreed @Omega but these people are too busy going off-topic.

And how would someone make a plug-in on here?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Oooh, you know what we need? Square bouncy things! Square bouncy things that we can shoot out of cannons, and ducks we can kill with these square bouncy things! They should be mandatory for all games and Jacob should spend ten hours coding it even though we can really script them already with Lua!

That's basically comparable to what you're saying for the most part here...
Ghosty, this is for the people that can't script. I can't script. I want to learn, but if I want a cannon in my game sometimes I don't want to spend four months learning LUA so I can make a cannon.

I sometimes want my instant gratification. Sure, if I learn LUA, I'll be able to make a million other things, but why wait 4 months when I can get it now, and while making my game, slowly learn LUA, so once I'm done learning we can update my cannon so that it acts better?

Besides, you made the quick-models toolbar, if you really want to dumb down things, but the quick-models toolbar on the website. Anyone can add things to it (not just Jacob, you added to it on Buildism), it'll be like Free Models on ROBLOX.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]