Leonartist
I have been waiting numerous hours everyday just to see you that you left one stupid piece of shit "message" (like the ones you left just 20 minutes ago at the time that I am typing this post), yet you can't fucking get to chat with me since apparently you're a fucking braindead shitstain for every moment that I am waiting for you. Are you too fucking stupid to learn to utilize the chat sound?
You dipshit, you haven't even responded to most of my responses to many of your stupid chats, but there you are, always late in 10 minutes, and gone for a day.
Stop wasting my fucking time and get on the fucking chat, idiot.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
I don't know how you don't get this, Leon.
Every time you say you are going to fucking leave because you believe that a brief moment with me even with the opportunities with the potential time we would have had (which is wasted by your stupid decision to leave), you waste my time and BG's time.
That makes us angrier and more impatient with your fucking bullshit, you imbecile.

Why don't you fucking realize this is true?
Well, as you could tell, I was very angry at something else, and in turn, I wrote these very angry-sounding posts toward you, but seriously, Leon, consider the general message of these posts.
Rep I've now decided that I'm going to take a break from 2dworlds for a while. I keep telling you why I can't chat with you and BG all the time, and you and maybe BG should know by now. Every chat I have with you rep, we argue and complain, and because of this, I've decided to take a break from chatting for a while, since I can't be on here much anyway for this period of time.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]