Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You guys are being stereotypes on roblox
There are many mature people on roblox but many of them are on the forums or inactive

you're only looking at the bad part of roblox
If many of them are inactive then they're not really on.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
I have three Roblox accounts. I've had them for over 3 years. I haven't truly used any of them in almost a year and a half. I am inactive. I cannot rightly call myself a Robloxian anymore.

As for the forums,

HA.

HA HA HA.

Yeah. Sure. The forums are by far the least mature part of the site. There are mature people there, yes, but only somewhere around one in two hundred. Some of the others could be mature if all the 8-year-olds quit -- I certainly wasn't that mature on the Roblox forums back in the day compared to how I am now -- but there is a load of immaturity there, especially on the Roblox Talk and Off Topic forums.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-10-2013, 09:04 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I have three Roblox accounts. I've had them for over 3 years. I haven't truly used any of them in almost a year and a half. I am inactive. I cannot rightly call myself a Robloxian anymore.

As for the forums,

HA.

HA HA HA.

Yeah. Sure. The forums are by far the least mature part of the site. There are mature people there, yes, but only somewhere around one in two hundred. Some of the others could be mature if all the 8-year-olds quit -- I certainly wasn't that mature on the Roblox forums back in the day compared to how I am now -- but there is a load of immaturity there, especially on the Roblox Talk and Off Topic forums.

I'm one of those very mature people.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I noticed for a while that RT and Off Topic are the same thing. RT is off topic and Off Topic is RT. There is no different, it's all 4 year old kids who post some meaningless crap, are in the wrong forum, cause controversy, or (mostly) bitch and moan about (x) because "it sucks and ya ive been here sense 2000 on rblx so i kno wat im talkin about" because they think they're cool for stating their age.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-10-2013, 10:23 PM)Oak Wrote: I'm one of those very mature people.

(03-10-2013, 10:20 PM)Oak Wrote: HREY HREY HREY GUIZE
IM QWERTYGIY

I LIKE NASCAR AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF
[Image: tumblr_ll9qyjTjI61qaoq1c.gif]

Indeed. Very mature.
If you ask me, there is no reason to be mature in Roblox. The site isn't particularly thought for people who are more than 15.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(03-11-2013, 12:51 AM)Who Wrote: If you ask me, there is no reason to be mature in Roblox. The site isn't particularly thought for people with more than 15 years.

In English, we would say "for people who are more than 15."

Oak, you strike me as the most immature person here.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Maturity is not just how old you are.

It's how you treat others and handle tough situations.

I know 20-year-olds who are less responsible and cautious than my 12-year-old sister.
It is funny how none of you can see sarcasm or interpret that someone is making a laughable statement, it's sad too.
I give up on trying to be sarcastic since it only gets me into trouble.
Bye bye, old Oak.
Hello fake, boring, and serious Oak.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.