New Rules
No sharing accounts.
No unnecessary refreshing.

You guys can add some if you have any, Jacob has the final decision to add any of these rules to the official rules.
Hello
I have another one;

No mini-modding
Hello
I am against no minimodding. We have to accept the fact that we aren't perfect and can't do everything. Therefore, it is up to those users that care, to report stuff and try and still reform "bad" users.

There is a fine line between trolling and minimodding.

As to the other rules, they are common sense. Although they should not be official rules, it is someone else's problem if they get their account in trouble, etc. Plus what happens if it is a family member?

F5ing really doesn't matter at all it's obvious and doesn't mess with anything. Views on threads don't matter if they aren't actually viewed and profile views mean nothing atm.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
F5ing wastes bandwidth, but currently we have unlimited bandwidth so that doesn't matter.

I think mini-modding should be allowed, but only in PMs, since it can derail threads.

Account sharing is in the Terms of Service:
Quote:Password Sharing - Your password is for you, and only you. If you share your account with other people, you are responsible for whatever they do while logged in as you. Guessing or cracking another player's password is also not permitted.
Oh okay, thanks anyway.
Hello
Me and Glome are sharing an account that we will later use to make a game :\
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]