Why I got deleted on ROBLOX.
Me and Soundwave05 where trading IC,CCE and GR for DF. He wanted IC first. IK he was trustible (I herd he got scammed out of a DF the other day! >.>), so then Scython came in and when I was putting IC up he gos AFK and goes on his alt. Snipes the IC and next day. He has it! I was quitting ROBLOX so I did CCE and GR for snipes. (I rag'd quitted. Tongue) So I bought GW out of the money and my Best Friend (WAS) On ROBLOX wanted GW and..

Ya know I'll just say it in a diffent story!

Lolololo. On ROBLOX, me and a guy where trading GW for IC. He was my best friend so I trusted him. I gave him GW first, now he said somthing like "Big Grin Thanks, please don't tell but I'm going to macs0rz Trueace's! ;D" I told Trueace in a forum post! Then the person I was trading with (Kingdroidbot) said I wasn't his friend anymore because I told him! I asked for my GW back, he said "No, your not my friend.". I get a 14 dayer and he complains to ROBLOX Hq. I get deleted along with Fish and my 47k ROBUX, Red Ozzy and alot of other stuff! Big Grin That's so fair amiright?

OMG THAT's SOOOOO FAIR! Big Grin
Its completely fair because you betrayed your best friend and you also just told us how much more spoiled you already are.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I don't understand ANY of those abbreviations.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-16-2011, 02:54 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Its completely fair because you betrayed your best friend and you also just told us how much more spoiled you already are.

Hmm... The point is he stole my GW.. But he was trying to scam with it. I told him no, he rag'd and never gave me GW back
Can you explain what all those abbreviations mean..?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-16-2011, 04:49 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Can you explain what all those abbreviations mean..?

IC - Ice Crown
GR - Gold ROBLOXian
CCE - Crimson Cat's Eye
Red Ozzy - Red Crown of Ozymandias

So.. If you look in "Buy ROBUX".. I lost about 2,000 Dollars worth of stuff (Including my stuff on Tremper). I have the right to remain MAD!
How dare you steal what I brought to buildism fish :V
How do people get so much robux....

Do you guys buy it or something...
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(07-16-2011, 06:35 PM)Glome Wrote: How do people get so much robux....

Well considering she gets 110pounds for her 11th* birthday, yes.

*number guessed
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-16-2011, 06:35 PM)Glome Wrote: How do people get so much robux....

Nope, some one was quitting and he did a load of snipes. I got CCE and GR and IC. I was one of his friends. D: And my other friend got 20k and some other stuff. :l