Login, IRL!
I figured since Fish was doing all these IRL things, why not I take a shot at it? While I could just take a screenshot of a Login, I feel this would be more suitable. Here I am, in all my glory.

[Image: 29gohtz.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
OMG WTF? xD Nice shaggeh! Ok, I got Jacob_ and you. Tongue
How do you see through all that hair? (Obvious)
You need to get in the sun more kid. You are whiter then snow with out the dirt!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-17-2011, 02:25 PM)Fire Wrote: You need to get in the sun more kid. You are whiter then snow with out the dirt!

*Looks at skin* I think going to Florida did the job!
Im tan Smile
(07-17-2011, 02:45 PM)Fire Wrote: Im tan Smile

*Looks at my skin again* Nawwwwwwww.. I'm white. And when I'm cold my lips turn blue. Well England is cold. Let's say the top tempture is 26 Centigrade? And this Christmas it snowed! It doesn't snow here alot. It is just cold. Tongue
I live in New york. And in the winter it is 0 degrees ferherinheit(or how ever you spell it) which is -17 celisius. So trust me. I know cold.
(07-17-2011, 02:52 PM)Fire Wrote: I live in New york. And in the winter it is 0 degrees ferherinheit(or how ever you spell it) which is -17 celisius. So trust me. I know cold.

You get snow, we don't. :l And it is cold all year round. And wet. >.>
(07-17-2011, 02:37 PM)Fish Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 02:25 PM)Fire Wrote: You need to get in the sun more kid. You are whiter then snow with out the dirt!

*Looks at skin* I think going to Florida did the job!

When I went to Florida, I got sunburned and never wanted to come back. I can't get tanned. *points to hair color*

I don't tan. I burn. Believe me, I've tried all my life to get tan. This is the skin color I'm staying.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]