Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you could have a dog, what breed would you have?
Or what type of breed of rabbit/cat would you have? It depends on your preference.

And if you own a cat, rabbit, or dog, what breed is it?

I really want a cocker spaniel, a beagle, a bloodhound, a cavalier king spaniel, labrador retriever, or a golden retriever.
I had a mutt years ago. He was a big black dog, and that's about all I can remember. He liked slipping out of his leash on wet days... I still have a small scar on my forehead from where I had to get stitches when I hit my head on some concrete stairs chasing after him.

Right now I have a couple of cats. One's really small and is at least partially Maine Coon, and the other is an average short-haired cat, still not much older than a kitten, with white fur and a few big black spots.

Honestly there isn't any one breed of anything that I prefer over others.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Dogs are usually best if you want to receive love.
Cats are great if you are somewhat lonely and want to give love, it varies though.
Also, many breeds of dogs/cats/rabbits basically have inherited personalities.
I for one believe in "genetic behaviors".
Also did you get you're cat from a shelter?
The Maine Coon was a stray kitten that wandered into my grandmother's yard years ago, and the white kitten was from a litter that the cat of a friend of hers had a few months back.

And genetic behaviors only go so far. Case in point, my two cats. The one that was born stray is very skittish around unfamiliar people and doesn't like to hang around if there's more than two people in the room and it's not warmer inside than out. The one that has lived with people his whole life is very playful and would stay inside all day and all night if we let him.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
My friend in real life Jack has a Maine Coon and a Tabby, they are both shy, and only like to eat, sleep, and rest. They aren't affectionate, well barely. His cats are from a shelter though.
I have a lot of respect for people who adopt stray cats, it takes lots of courage, and care and heart to take them in.
A cat
I don't care about breed, I just want a puppy for Christmas.
get a pit bull so it can bite you
Looking after a Jack Rustle Terrier-thinga-ma-do-hicky atm.
So I'm taking that you are a dog-sitter, inner?