Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How to add skins to characters in games?
I want my astronauts to use my Astronaut skin in game (because I thought it'd work out well) and I have no idea how to do it, can anyone help me, thanks.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Scripting.
I believe there is a skin property in Characters.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
http://2dworlds.org/asset/file/1000.png

Change the number to the skin ID and then change the character's skin property.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-14-2013, 07:21 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Scripting.
I believe there is a skin property in Characters.

YEAH OK LIKE ONE WORD IS HELPFUL

/no

Have common sense to explain how he should add skins to characters in games; not just saying "scripting".
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Once a player joins and their Character object is loaded, navigate tot heir character through scripting and edit the Skin property.
Happy now?
Dyslabs, if you need 5 replies against you to provide concise information towards people and how to do things, then please leave the Help forums. You are obviously unwanted here if this is the truth (which from what I can see, it is).
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Nobody forums by categories here.
(03-15-2013, 01:08 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Nobody forums by categories here.

Actually some people do.
Many people just post on Off Topic.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Anyway, how about this new rule in the hep forums:
Quote:You are required to do your own research before you can ask for help.

Then maybe people can actually be productive instead of relying on some 'lazy douches' to answer their questions.
:O
How about we make up a new rule on the Help section that prohibits people from giving mindless answers such as "Scripting" or "Building"?

Well I WAS the walrus.