Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Spoiler tags
Quote:So that if you are happenstance in the mood to write a massively long wall of typography such as this post will henceforwith encapsulate, you will not be forcing others who perhaps will find it too extraordinarily full of length to properly comprehend to browse through the entirety of your word-filled ramblings in order to fulfill their desire to submit the contents of the thread, including those who were at such a point on the chronological timeline as to submit their wisdom at a spot in the future from your entry and thus have their creation listed at a point on the vertical scroll, that this and many other websites of the forum variety use to list submissions in a logical order by the time that each submission was sent to their server, that is at a lower level than the location of your massive splotch of characters is.

you act like its a necessity to use spoilers
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
And how are these Spoiler Tags made?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
[ spoiler ] stuff [ / spoiler ]

without the spaces.

And Oak, it's especially annoying when you have to scroll through two pages of quoted posts to get to a one-line reply. Such as has happened with your posts sometimes Wink
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ghosty, most of your posts are one-liners too, sometimes even less. But compared to Dyslabs - he makes you look like a great author compared to his one word responses.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Hey, look! A one-liner!
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-15-2013, 07:24 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Hey, look! A one-liner!

If it isn't another one liner...

Well I WAS the walrus.
One-line replies are not a problem.

3-paragraph posts that fill up half your screen are not a problem.

A one-line post, in answer to a 3-paragraph post, that quotes said 3-paragraph post, is a problem.

A 8-paragraph post, in reply to a 3-paragraph post, ESPECIALLY if it quotes said 3-paragraph post, is a problem.
I've never done such long replies before.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yes, but you've quoted massive walls of text/images without snipping them out.
So what? Is that a big crime that I committed? I want to know.

Well I WAS the walrus.