Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I made a map of 2DWorlds.
[Image: 2dworlds_map.png]

It started out when Myem compared Leonartist to North Korea. I wondered what the rest of us would be. Ashley would be Spain -- controlling all the Americas ruthlessly; CoderRyne Portugal opposing her but in the end becoming rather useless. Myem would be Texas, and maybe Germany too. I thought maybe Kieron would be the UK, but decided he was more like Russia. Soviet Russia.

And then I noticed how much Myem-as-Germany looked like a rooster because of belgium and Denmark and the Netherlands.
It got better from there on.

I cavallucci marini sono impressionanti.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Haha, I really like it.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(03-13-2013, 02:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: And then I noticed how much Myem-as-Germany looked like a rooster because of belgium and Denmark and whatever-that-other-country-is.

>Not knowing where the Netherlands is

I SHID GIT
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Mysty lives in Africa. I understand why you two can't be together now...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
"Everyone in Banland" in Siberia

Haha, that makes sense because tons of people were banished to Siberia.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Arizona is also Jerry Maguire's land........ Anyways, I like the map.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
xD Ahaha I've taken over: Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain. :O
Well, all I can say now is that now I'm rich from oil. >:3
PS. I'm building up a Terrorist Organisation which will attack Omega.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I don't understand why I'm such a small portion of the map.

Oh wait, I do. Because I'm unimportant! Woohoo~~!
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I only get NYC and Iceland? I demand to take control of all of the vast arctic tundra!
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 02:29 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 02:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: And then I noticed how much Myem-as-Germany looked like a rooster because of belgium and Denmark and whatever-that-other-country-is.

>Not knowing where the Netherlands is

I SHID GIT

For some reason I keep thinking Denmark and the Netherlands are the same thing, because Holland and the Netherlands are the same thing.

So, yeah. That was stupid of me not to remember. Fixed.

(03-13-2013, 02:59 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: Mysty lives in Africa. I understand why you two can't be together now...

Hey, Rome used to control Egypt...

Just sayin' ;P

(03-13-2013, 12:10 PM)Oak Wrote: I only get NYC and Iceland? I demand to take control of all of the vast arctic tundra!

So 2 billion Asians isn't good enough for ya?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]