Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashely, please read this, and let everyone say their opinions and thoughts.
Ashely, listen to me. The majority of the community, including the mods, dislike you. You may think ming and interwebs should be demoted, but I and several other people agree you should be demoted. You deny your cons, you deny feedback, and you deny the truth. You gave me a longer ban than spongebob because you dislike me more. You obsessively lock and delete threads. Debates are almost impossible to have with you. It all ends up with you locking, deleting, and covering it all up. You only do all this because you're so desperate of keeping your job. Let's see what the community has to say.
"Ashely, listen to me. The majority of the community, including the mods, dislike you."
Who?
"You may think ming and interwebs should be demoted, but I and several other people agree you should be demoted."
Again, who?
"You deny your cons, you deny feedback, and you deny the truth."
Since when?
"You gave me a longer ban than spongebob because you dislike me more."
Proof?
"You obsessively lock and delete threads. Debates are almost impossible to have with you."
"Because public debates aren't needed.
It all ends up with you locking, deleting, and covering it all up."
Because drama isn't what this forum needs right now. That's why they're locked.
"You only do all this because you're so desperate of keeping your job. Let's see what the community has to say."
It's funny because you think you know everything.
Ashely, I used to really like you. Now... You are just desperate to keep your job.

And you being Ban-happy and locking/Deleting threads ALOT (I MEAN ALOT) Is extremely annoying and I no longer like you.

Go ahead, ban me. It only proves my point more.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Are you kidding me?
Ashely is like one of our best mods.
When Ashely locks/deletes threads its because she is doing her job.
She doesn't pick favorites, but I'm sure there are users who she dislikes more then others. (Everyone is like that)

[Though this is just my opinion]
"Who?"

I've chatted with several mods and other users.

"Again, who?"

Same answer.

"Since when?"

Since the time she has became self-centered.

"Proof?"

Same answer for 1 and 2.

"Because drama isn't what this forum needs right now. That's why they're locked."

It isn't intended to cause drama, most people who don't know how to control it make it big, that's how the drama mostly happens, and there has even been some people suggesting a debate section.

"It's funny because you think you know everything."

And how do you know that? It's funny how you think you're always right. Some of these statements are from what other people think.
(07-21-2011, 12:59 AM)LOL Wrote: "Who?"

"Again, who?"

Same answer.

"Since when?"

"Proof?"

Same answer for 1 and 2.

"Because drama isn't what this forum needs right now. That's why they're locked."

It isn't intended to cause drama, most people who don't know how to control it make it big, that's how the drama mostly happens, and there has even been some people suggesting a debate section.

And how do you know that? It's funny how you think you're always right. Some of these statements are from what other people think.

"And how do you know that?"
"You only do all this because you're so desperate of keeping your job."
"It isn't intended to cause drama"
But it still does.
"and there has even been some people suggesting a debate section."
Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section.
"most people who don't know how to control it make it big, that's how the drama mostly happens,"
She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!
(07-21-2011, 01:06 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 12:59 AM)LOL Wrote: "Who?"

"Again, who?"

Same answer.

"Since when?"

"Proof?"

Same answer for 1 and 2.

"And how do you know that?"
"It isn't intended to cause drama"
But it still does.
"and there has even been some people suggesting a debate section."
Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section.
"most people who don't know how to control it make it big, that's how the drama mostly happens,"
She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!

You can't debate in a PM because it's easy to ignore them where as in a public setting if you don't reply people think you lost. There should be a debate section and also some mods need to check if a thread is a joke. Look for irony, and think practically about the post...many threads seem like spam but it is just a joke and you should play along.

I mean locking a thread before anyone can have a laugh takes the fun out of the community. Glome once stated that sometimes threads were locked for having no discussion before people had a chance to reply to the thread.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
You can't shut up, can you?

"But it still does."

If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet.

"Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section."

Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section.

"She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!"

Actually people could care. That's why they join in or spectate. She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that.

And like ming said, most people here can't make humor out of anything which results in locking, deleting, warning, or even a ban.
"You gave me a longer ban than spongebob because you dislike me more."

Spongebob wasn't banned by Ashely.

"You obsessively lock and delete threads."

Good, we need a couple strict mods.

"Debates are almost impossible to have with you. It all ends up with you locking, deleting, and covering it all up."

I don't know which threads you're talking about specifically, but I know I've replied to debates in the past and locked them immediately afterwards. It wasn't because I wanted to win, but either because the argument was entirely illogical or it was turning into a flame war. I promoted Ashely for a reason, I know she's above using the mod tools as a debating strategy...

She doesn't need to be desperate, right now her chance of losing her job is right around 0.00%.
(07-21-2011, 01:20 AM)LOL Wrote: You can't shut up, can you?

"But it still does."

If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet.

"Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section."

Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section.

"She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!"

Actually people could care. That's why they join in or spectate. She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that.

And like ming said, most people here can't make humor out of anything which results in locking, deleting, warning, or even a ban.
"If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet."
No, they're discussions about Ashely in a negative way.
"Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section."
Not everything is supposed to be debatable. It's those threads that are flaming Ashely and other people in the Title that are locked.

"That's why they join in or spectate."
We don't need anyone joining in or "spectating".

" She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that."
The people that make those threads are just asking for flame wars. If they're simply asking a question about moderation, they could use the PM system.