Hello!
Heard about this site a while ago in Roblox and I haven't decided to check it out until now. It seems fairly new, but the players sound experienced, and there was even a username open with my favorite word.

Can't wait to start playing the game and making some items for people. Does anyone know if it's possible to play multiplayer like in Roblox?
Hi. You can play multiplayer, but right now it's really buggy and you kinda have to host it like on Minecraft.
But enjoy yourself, make some games, we're kinda desperate.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Welcome to Buildism Listen. I'm Ashely a Global Moderator, If you see anything out of Rule set be sure to report it. If you ever need any help you can send me a message and I will reply within 24 hours (Depending on the Time Zone.)

Need any Multiplayer Help?
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Multiplayer-Faq
Hello
(07-23-2011, 03:50 AM)Listen Wrote: Heard about this site a while ago in Roblox and I haven't decided to check it out until now. It seems fairly new, but the players sound experienced, and there was even a username open with my favorite word.

Can't wait to start playing the game and making some items for people. Does anyone know if it's possible to play multiplayer like in Roblox?

Yup, it's not a year old yet, and we don't quite have 2000 members, but the game editor is still quite advanced, and most of our community knows most of our community.

It's not multiplayer like ROBLOX exactly, more like Minecraft (though I've never hosted that) but you have to port forward to be able to host, and setting it up is a bit of a pain.

Anyway, welcome to Buildism.