Glome's Guide To Everything *PICTURES COMING SOON*
Question 
Alright I'm here to teach you guys about everything! A few things you should know, everything you are about to read is somehow true. This guide will teach you how to do ANYTHING, you must not abuse it.

First Lesson, How to create an infinite energy source.
Quote: This is a very important skill to have in life. Using an infinite energy source will give you unlimited power, or cause the world to explode I'm not to sure which one will happen though... Anyway, to create this amazing energy source you must first obtain a can of liquid uranium. Then you must locate at least 2 tons of stainless steel. Then you must get a hammer, power drill, screws, nails and some liquid oxygen.

Steps to assembling power source.
1. Take metal and create a small wind turbine.
2. Create another turbine.
3. Attach them together.
4. Turbine one will blow air, turbine two will create energy.

That is all, oh you may be wondering what the uranium and liquid oxygen was for. Honestly I don't know but I hope you didn't catch radiation poison... because there is no cure for that I think...

Second Lesson, Creating a cure for radiation poison
Quote:Sorry if you caught radiation poison, but the cure is simple, liquid oxygen, blandflakes, liquid nitrogen and some peppermint leaves. Now make this and drink some and tell me if it cures you because honestly I'm just making up stuff now.

LESSON THREE COMING SOON
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Go troll physics.
It works ☺
Do infinite water
[Image: 8c6ac6fe0aa5ec1952e8e274f6df0f5e.jpg]
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
@simon
XDXDXD
[Image: image?id=2155]
Troll science FTW.