:O Glome (or maybe Kieron, doubt it) passguessed me.
Kieron alerted me to it on my site, said that Glome had passguessed and shared my Buildism pass... I've changed it, but this seems a bit serious.
Glome has been off the Internet for a while. And how could Kieron know?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
We're in contact at my site, KBI, and he changed my Buildism pass to stop anyone else from using it...

I'm not sure if HE guessed it, and decided to warn me about it, or if someone else did and he found out. But either way, SOMEBODY managed to get my pass. This is not good.
(07-26-2011, 12:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: We're in contact at my site, KBI, and he changed my Buildism pass to stop anyone else from using it...

I'm not sure if HE guessed it, and decided to warn me about it, or if someone else did and he found out. But either way, SOMEBODY managed to get my pass. This is not good.

This is odd. Many peoples' passwords are being guessed. For example, Tyler's was guessed before as well. Now it's yours. Interesting, what could be going on?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I would alert Jacob if I we're you, and make a super hard encrypt password that only you would know.

(Save it)
Hello
It's more than 10 letters now, with varying capitalization and numbers, which should make it a bit harder. It was only 8 letters before.