I just saw something very disturbing.

I hate this kind of bigotry. How disgusting our beliefs can be.
The typical Christian is taught to hate (For example, the LGBT community or Muslims) while not getting the actual concept. During slavery it's believed that most Christians (Particularly Catholics) supported slavery. That is sick and inhumane.
(07-24-2011, 10:14 PM)LOL Wrote: The typical Christian is taught to hate (For example, the LGBT community or Muslims) while not getting the actual concept. During slavery it's believed that most Christians (Particularly Catholics) supported slavery. That is sick and inhumane.
Not to mention the disbelief of the crusades.
These kids are being taught lies. The dumb adults believe in the lies before them and think the truth are lies.

Thing is they're Americans. Always been lazy horrible ass holes who cover everything up.Christopher Columbus. America taught us he was good, yet he had slaves.

People are scared to challenge what they've been taught cause they're simply scared of pain.

My thoughts are that Jesus was the devil himself if you believe in that stuff.

I mean Adam impregnates a VIRGIN named Eve. Look at what they're saying about rape?

It's exactly what Adam did.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Simon...Adam was Eve's husband how the heck is it rape?

Christians that believe that way are the kind that do not follow the New Testament as closely and are more conservative. In the New Testament, Jesus says to treat your neighbors how you want to be treated. In other words, treat other religions equally, don't hunt them or shove your ideas down their throats.

Jesus isn't the devil, however he did go to hell. [before rising]
@the video
Those people are possessed by something...that is not Christianity at all, there is no war with other religions. There should be no war at all, no one is making the messiah come, he will come when he wants to you can't guess.

It sounds like a bunch of crazy white people Americans...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-25-2011, 01:24 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Simon...Adam was Eve's husband how the heck is it rape?

Christians that believe that way are the kind that do not follow the New Testament as closely and are more conservative. In the New Testament, Jesus says to treat your neighbors how you want to be treated. In other words, treat other religions equally, don't hunt them or shove your ideas down their throats.

Jesus isn't the devil, however he did go to hell. [before rising]

1. I've been looking up. They weren't really officially married. They were considered but there was no priest so technically it was. The priest never cleansed them.

2. People forget AND use it as an excuse while needed. Cause lot's of Christians think they do well, but they're bullies.

3. He isn't a man. He cheated death, and went to hell. You think he's considered human? He came back to life after three days of his death.

Way I see it is that he isn't anything. No such person could live like that making him a thought. The thought of him has been passed on and the true story has been changed to make him look like a good man. My thought would consider me I dunno a sinner or W.E you call it, but I think he was the devil/Lucifer/Satan himself. There was a Tree of Good and Evil right? Who said he isn't two people at once.

He could be a sick mastermind. And the Bible is just a book full of words that's been mismatched.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
They were lovers anyway, and who's to say God HIMSELF didn't get them married [he was in the garden with them]. Eve was created for Adam and child bearing is a part of nature.

Jesus can't be Satan because Satan confronted Jesus and tried to trick him into turning stuff into food while he fasted. The bible just holds stories with morals in it, if you actually read it, you would see that it simply says this:

Be a good person.

I am actually an Evangelical Christian and we DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT AT ALL. It's gross to treat this like a war, call other people bad, or any of that crap. I think being a Christian simply means the following:

-Be good
-Believe you sins were cleansed when Jesus died [that means you will go to Heaven even if you have sinned]
-Erm...go to service every now and then?

This is how much sick religion can be. If you look at Japan, they are more advanced because there is not a lot of religious people there. If you look at the middle east, they are like in the Midddle Ages still! Go watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos on Youtube.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Ugh, I'm so sick of this now. These people know nothing. They are talking about Muslims taking their kids to camp and putting grnades in their hands; the people are basically doing the same thing except they stuff the kids' heads with lies and nonsence, corrupting a lot of our generation.

Also, Test, Japan isn't advanced because thre aren't a lot of Atheists there, you you say things like that, you're no better from the people in the video. They are advanced because they are not so influenced a lot by other nations, since they are on an island.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Um there are a lot of religious people in Japan...in fact every New Year most of them go to pray. >_>