What's happened to ROBLOX?
Its going bad so that's why i joined buildism alot of hackers in my favorite games Including Fencing
i sream like this
[Image: th_TrevorScream.gif]
I BURN U DOWN :gun_bandana:
GO HERE NOW TO SEE M AWSOMNESS
http://ilegit.myminicity.com/
(07-27-2011, 09:16 PM)ilegit Wrote: Its going bad so that's why i joined buildism alot of hackers in my favorite games Including Fencing

They're called exploiters and script kiddies.
I've played since 08...But it is all screwed up now. Now that I found a decent forum, I quit Roblox. Me and many of my friends had been banned for no reason.
[Image: 107rguf.png]
Well...I usually go by Jayfeather19...
I dint really care about Roblox anymore.. Well, there is this one model I currently have which gets takes every day and the amount taken is 400+ and I check up on that model from week to week. Maybe run an ad if I have over 300 tix available.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-28-2011, 07:09 AM)Jayfeather10 Wrote: I've played since 08...But it is all screwed up now. Now that I found a decent forum, I quit Roblox. Me and many of my friends had been banned for no reason.

I joined it in 2008 too. It's gotten VERY boring. The games on ROB LOX are getting to be the same. Tycoon, tycoon, obby, obby, etc.
I agree. Roblox used to be great.
I joined in 2006 it was all fine until the end of 2009 when all the updates came...
I think ROBLOX was at it's best (fun) in early 08 to mid 09.
Crap now.
Well roblox talk is just infuriatingly bad

But the editor is great, and that's all you can really ask for
(07-30-2011, 02:21 PM)Duck Wrote: But the editor is great, and that's all you can really ask for

Anim8tor < Roblox < HSX: HyperSonic.Xtreme