MisterObvious
Exclamation 
He sent me a YouTube message; he really is a famous movie maker: http://www.youtube.com/user/HellBoy10

I know we've had fakers in the past, but that does not mean everyone that claims to be famous for something is an impostor. If you just assume they are and disrespect them for it, you may have gotten a troll to leave the site or you may have scared away an innocent user that could have contributed.

In the future, just ask for proof. If they provide it, then there's no reason not to believe them, if they start making up implausible excuses, then you can be suspicious. Do not do this again.
I knew he was real -_-, I just said he wasn't famous......
I actually know him from back then, he would stalk me and and a friend.

Won't happen again.
Hello
He was really mad, this is the PM he sent me:

Quote:I have a deep problem with one of the moderators of this community already.
Here's my problem:
1. I just joined today.
2. Gave my information on my introductions thread.
3. Apparently one of the moderators commented on my profile

The moderator's name is:
Ashely

She questioned me:
"Fame?"

so I replied on her profile, see the entire conversation from there;

then she private messaged me to continue the conversation from there.

She started accusing me as:
1. "and your that kid that use to stalk jaredvaldez2 around, I remember you."
2. "whats your yt? I really doubt your famous."
3. "Hellboy, and Yes you were the stalker...You always followed us (when I played) and said you know where he lives and everything...Listen This isnt roblox...we run different here and we dont tolerate nonsense...if your here to try and ruin our community, leave."

None of these are true.
She just started assuming everything.

Please, I want to enjoy at least one day of this community.
I don't want to give it a bad name... my fans are begging me to make a "let's play Buildism"

This is only my first day.

All the proof given are real, you can probably access my private messages to see the actual message.

I don't want to upload a video showing all her wrong doings without your permission, so please warn her not to accuse me for any hateful reasons.
I just really want to enjoy this game... just one bit.
Yeah, He's like that.
Everything I accused him of is 100% true, and he knows it. I just dislike the fact that he thinks he is some type of king because he can make videos.
I asked him and he said he didn't really want to, I then said I'll have a friend do it and he stated that he would win as it was a challenge.

He comes in trying to play the nice guy or the victim and once he feels that he is being treated like everyone else he outrages and causes a huge raid on the website. This happen with TPN.

I'll be watching him.
Hello