Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could someone make this:
When you HOLD left click for 2.6 seconds, the MODEL turns into a smaller model (about the size of 4x4, the block I want this to happen to is 16x16 and download the block and implement the script in there), making it from 16x16 to 4x4, and you can pick the item up and it goes into your tool.

If anybody can do this, you deserve many thanks, reputations, and credit for scripts, as that will be my base script.

Thanks in advance!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
So, it's a bunch of bricks in a model that needs to be made smaller? That would be extremely hard. It would be infinitely easier to have it use textures.
(07-25-2011, 09:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: So, it's a bunch of bricks in a model that needs to be made smaller? That would be extremely hard. It would be infinitely easier to have it use textures.

Well, it doesn't have to be the whole brick - it could just be one brick but smaller and is brown. Yeah - that sounds easier.
So lemme get it straight. I have one brick. If you click on it and hold, it shrinks and goes into your inventory.
(07-25-2011, 10:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: So lemme get it straight. I have one brick. If you click on it and hold, it shrinks and goes into your inventory.

You hold it, it shrinks, and goes in your inventory.
(07-25-2011, 10:19 PM)Login Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 10:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: So lemme get it straight. I have one brick. If you click on it and hold, it shrinks and goes into your inventory.

Could have asked me. D:

I'll try, lol.
All my mods are available here.
(07-25-2011, 10:21 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 10:19 PM)Login Wrote:

Could have asked me. D:

I'll try, lol.
At the time I had no scripters Tongue
Okay, here's the model. It's a tool. If you want to not need a tool, let me know and I'll try to work it out.

Attached Files
.bsmodel   ForLogin--SelectShrinkInventorize.bsmodel (Size: 1.53 KB / Downloads: 10)
Many thanks, Qwerty. ^^
Agh, for the oddest of reasons I can't get it to work - did you specify the left click?
"if b == 1 and BLAHBLAHBLAH"

Yup. It worked for me. OH, did you check the area in the top of the script about "local inventory"? You need to make sure that you specify WHERE the block should go.