Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

List of dead Buildists
Here are some Buildists who have died. These people are listed in no particular order. RIP
  • Luckyone/ Slendurrman/ Spiralling Chaos
  • Ashely / Mother
  • Franco30557
  • Broloxer
  • DSIDewd
  • Scripter/ Clare
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Ice
  • DJ_Waffles
  • Sazaho
  • sergentkyle
  • Latinxassassin/ Latin

Let me know if I'm missing someone.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Sergentkyle came on 2Dworlds but I think he left. Havn't seen him on for a while.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I'm glad Ashley quit, she was a nightmare. She also lives 15 miles away from me.

What a relief she quit.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
RIP all the users who were too stupid to use 7 proxies so the Illuminati wouldn't track and kill them and their families
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Are they dead or did they just quit?
The thread makes it look like they actually died
(03-16-2013, 10:32 PM)Virtual Wrote: Are they dead or did they just quit?

Yes, they're actually dead because the government hires hitmen to murder every user, old and new, that has seen this website because there's too much uncensored truth.

Nah, they're just a bunch of lazy people who thought we all died in a drone bombing and wouldn't bother to check or question the site's apparent nonexistence.
(03-16-2013, 10:35 PM)Myem Wrote:

Yes, they're actually dead because the government hires hitmen to murder every user, old and new, that has seen this website because there's too much uncensored truth.

Nah, they're just a bunch of lazy people who thought we all died in a drone bombing and wouldn't bother to check or question the site's apparent nonexistence.

It looks like you know too much, careful, they might be targeting you
(03-16-2013, 10:38 PM)Virtual Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 10:35 PM)Myem Wrote:

It looks like you know too much, careful, they might be targeting you

I would only be worrying about this if I didn't have Norton 360 to stop FBI hackers from getting into my shell system.
I'm still in connection with Luckyone/Slendurrman/Spiralling Chaos and he said he didn't bother with 2DWorlds because it seemed inactive at the time.
(03-17-2013, 01:08 AM)Void Wrote: I'm still in connection with Luckyone/Slendurrman/Spiralling Chaos and he said he didn't bother with 2DWorlds because it seemed inactive at the time.

That pretty much matches "lazy people who thought we all died in a drone bombing and wouldn't bother to check or question the site's apparent nonexistence."