Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules for this section
  • One thread per person. It should be called [name]'s Blog or something similar.
  • Start all of your posts in your own thread with Blog Post, unless you are replying to a comment and don't want to write a new post.
  • You're allowed (and encouraged) to post comments on other blogs, but don't write Blog Post in another blog.
  • Keep it PG, even if your life isn't. All of the global rules apply here, but the standard on what is considered useful is much lower.
(07-26-2011, 03:17 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
  • You're allowed (and encouraged) to post comments on other blogs, but don't write posts in another blog.

Okay what? I'm a bit confused.
That means writing a Blog Post.
(07-26-2011, 03:19 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 03:17 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
  • You're allowed (and encouraged) to post comments on other blogs, but don't write posts in another blog.

Okay what? I'm a bit confused.

By that he means you shouldn't post a blog as a reply to another users blog thread.
This is actually quite amusing, I made a blog before this called [Login's Blog] with random information.
Wait: So by not writing blog post in another thread do you mean posting each blog post separately in your threads as posts? Why not set it up in a format like this:

[Login's Blog]: [Title]
[Message]

[Login's Blog]: [Title]
[Message]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Can I just edit my first post with more information?

As in:

Blog Post

7/29/11

This happened today

7/30/11

I saw a pony today

7/31/11

The pony ate a spider

LOL: this is a comment

Chaos: comment comment comment

Jacob_: y u comment

Mhm?
(07-29-2011, 04:06 AM)Domino Wrote: Can I just edit my first post with more information?

As in:

Blog Post

7/29/11

This happened today

7/30/11

I saw a pony today

7/31/11

The pony ate a spider

LOL: this is a comment

Chaos: comment comment comment

Jacob_: y u comment

Mhm?