Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ming-Yan's Blog
Blog Post
So, recently my AC adapter has been acting weird, sometimes it just stop working and the LED light on my Pavilion dv4 doesn't come on, nor does it charge. Due to this, I was interrupted in reading Sora no Otoshimono [rage].

Weird thing is I started messing with transform box and it worked again...cheap HP stuff. >:I
Blog Post
I looked over some forum archives and it's official Sohara Mitsuki is bigger than Ikaros and Astraea by 2-3cm.

Don't ask why I looked this up.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
It's called a short. You're gonna have to get a new charger.

The wires inside the cord got moved, or are touching. Which messes it up.

When you get a new charger, (you most likely have insurance) just keep it still and don't move it around as much.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Yeah, I eventually will but it's like 70$ on the HP site and it has a 1.7/5 because everyone says it dies the same why mine is.

I don't mess with the cord at all, if you looked at it, you would think it's in perfect shape. The cord is just crap...

Ah, bad quality?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Blog Post
Made some names for a couple of chapters, I will eventually scan in the panels and put it in the creations forum. Due to me wanting more space, I put each panel on a separate sheet. I will have to minimize each image and put them all together into a strip.

My hand writing sucks so I might have to replace all the text.

Blog Post
Well just found out they added a password to broadcast in the chat so I'm not going there anymore. Too boring.

(07-27-2011, 10:30 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Blog Post
Well just found out they added a password to broadcast in the chat so I'm not going there anymore. Too boring.

I know right? I remember being there and hosting tons of ACTIVE parties that went over 10 people before it had an owner, and that was a very long time ago.
It got boring after there was an owner...

I'm glad there's a password. No more annoying broadcast.
Hello
No, that's just selfish, if you don't like it block the cam.
That's like if you stopped a party from playing music because sometimes you didn't like the music.