Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos' Blog
Blog Post 7/26/2011:

I've been on vacation for a week up north. Surprisingly, My best friend showed up not knowing we were up here. We went fishing and we caught a few.

Other than that I'm going to the beach soon to fish some more ans swim. Summer's great.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Lucky punk, my summer has been pretty boring...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-26-2011, 10:08 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Lucky punk, my summer has been pretty boring...

Same, I just work and play games. I mean, I live in the country on a farm and the closest to any friend is like 10 miles.
Blog Post 7/27/11:

I got a job at a website making company called NovaCitrus. I like it a lot and I was hired into a high rank in the company. We are a website making company designed to be as cheap as possible, and make professional websites for businesses. We price from $100-$200 dollars.

But anyway on life, I am still up north on vacation. Everything is awesome. Beaches, hot tubs, bike rides.

Amazing.
Blog Post 7/29/11:

We have had a rush of new users thanks to colin! (Kawleen)

Other than that I'm going back down south from my cottage back down to my dad's condo for 2 days. Then mom's house.
Blog Post 8/7/11

I haven't done any blog posts recently because I have been working on a website. Check out my Website Blog in the programming forum.

After that I haven't really been doing much. I just got back from a night with my cousin's house and we had a lot of fun.
We house guests like your garden, especially with all the neat roses on that little green space around the fountain. Good work.