Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Interweb's Public Diary! :o
Shocked 
Day 1So yeah, I haz a blog. I dunno what to post other than that I has a blog diary thing... I'm gonna play soem HL2 later today... So yeah...... What is this? I don't even.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Nou
Download Eternal Silence.
O look, Brass deleted his post. :o
lol

play TF2, thats a cool game
I have it, I don't play it much anymore though.
What about day 2?
For me, it's early morning- 11:56 am. Lol
Day 2
So I finally got around to finish HL2. I was surprised that the crowbar gets disintegrated in that weapon removal thing, but yeah, failed a fey times on the last part and finished the whole game, all-in-all in 17 hours.
Also, I don't know why, but my keyboarding skills have dropped considerably. I'm blaming all this on my crappy iPod.:thumbdown:
Day 60-something
finally got around to update my blog. Nothing really major to post that I know of. So I'll just get on with ranting about my personal life! Big Grin

School's been pretty easy so far. Been getting good grades n' such. Sucks that my parents don't allow me to get on the computer on weekends, or else I'd be doing a lot more stuff.
Monday is off for me, so I'll probably spend that day on homework or just stare at the monitor for 4 hours straight or maybe even get around to trick-or-treating, probably won't, though, since I have a paper due on Wednesday and I have to make up a week's sorb of Spanish work... Probably will spend some time in TF2, Insurgency, BF2 maybe even some Halo if I get a chanse.
Also at school during first period, I sit next to some idiotic girl that is always high. Also know a few people that do drugs at school. Debating with myself whether or not to bust them, since marijuana is bad, m'kai?
Also I've been listening to this one guy on YouTube, whose name I can't recall, who plays new-ish, popular songs on the peano. He makes Friday sound like one of the best songs ever.
I got into watching South Park on Netflix yesterday. Got the theme stuck in my head, along with Cartman's voice.

I guess that's it. I'll probably be competing with LOL and Hippo for the title of sexiest blog things on Buildism in no time. Now all I have to do is invent a meme.
(10-30-2011, 08:59 AM)Interwebs Wrote: I'll probably be competing with LOL and Hippo

*gasps*

I'M NOT WORTHY!? I'M NOT WORTHY?!!?!
Day 70-something

Hello fellow citizens. As of right now I have nothing to do so I have decided to switch over to LOL's style blog with videos, pictures and rants about Al-Quida, but without all the liberal crap that he has been spoon-feeding the site for months now.

What does this mean?
The blog will look a lot more sexy and will feature memes or viral music videos along with rants about stuff not related to you or me.
Some blog posts will be edited to your families likings and will not include such objective ideas mentioned in other blogs.
The name will also be changed later

When will this take affect
Some time between this week and the next election.

Scedules
New posts will probably be posted every other week depending on the community and what is currently happening in the world.

NEXT BLOG COMING NEXT WEEK hopefully...
For now