Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Ashely's Blog]
7/26/11
  • I started a new Buildism Fad,

I first thought about this idea a week ago, I just did'nt have the time to update my Java to play the game. When I fianlly got free time I decided to play Jacob_'s Buildism Brawl game. I then spawned inside the ring with SergentKyle, At first I wasn't sure if SK would mind me using him in my signature but then the CPU came towards me, and I repeatedly punched him until he fell down. When I knocked him down I thought for second on how cool it would look as a signature. As SK's CPU laid on the floor I took a screen shot and uploaded the image to tinypic.

I knew when I first uploaded the signature it would be the begging of a new, fun, and humorous fad. That's why I would like to stay I am the inventor of this fad. This fad will be called (The Brawl). If any The Brawl signature are to be advertised on Buildism they must have TB or The Brawl. Intwerwebs is another user who is now using this fad.

Credits; Jacob_ for making such a creative game.
SergentKyle for letting me knock him out. Lol.

More Blog post coming soon!
Hello
7/28/11
  • Updated Wiki
I will begin working on the Wiki again, I plan on adding a few new pages for users to browse if they need help.
Hello
It's not a fad once you say it is one.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
It's a fad.
Hello
It's not a fad no more! *changes signature*
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I don't get it, you can have your own fad, but Simon can't make some joke threads?
(07-27-2011, 10:39 PM)Interwebs Wrote: It's not a fad no more! *changes signature*

How dare you! :furious:

@Lol, He was spamming.
Hello
Ashley do you dislike me :>

I think it's cool how you don't give up and end up succeeding.

P.S: love the siggy
@Domino, No, and Thanks =]...

More Blog post coming soon.
7/30/11
What A hectic day so far. Woke up at 6 to go drive my mom to a meeting she had to go to, then had to drive 30 minutes to an Autoshop to get my dad come car cleaner., after that I drove home forgetting I had to pick my mom up in a hour; so I had to leave again and go get her. One the way home she wanted something to eat so we stopped at a store got some munchies( The best).

Now I'm on Buildism, moderating the forums. I also have a secret site where I show my skills off with HTML and other super easy coding languages. I also made a new friend on here =]

More coming soon