Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give a big shoutout to all of the new players here.
I think it is wonderful to have new people here, they could be the new StickMasterLuke of our buildist generation, I remember when fire joined when she had her ninja skin, and before i caught my eye blink, she's a sub-mod, time just flies away form me :3. Also, there are many known people in roblox in this game now that actually like this game, which makes you think of how successful this game actually is inside of the core of things. This game may need currency as an inspirational economy, but it will be good to have any way for this game. Anywho, if you are a new player here, don't feel shunned out, this isn't hate filled R, infact, be happy! This game has a great community, regardless of outbursts and drama, there is an old saying "idiots, we all know ONE".I may not have time to program and script, but that doesn't mean you guys can't, I salute all of new player, you make Buildism's gears grind without oil. I still remember the old days of Buildism, it was and still is a great place to be for anyone thats sick of roblox's BS. This is LuckyOne, singing off.
Sorry, had to point it out that
you'll "singing off".

Excellent speech though!

A FAN OF ME?
WEAR THIS SKIN:
http://buildism.net/items/MisterObvious/2505
100 takes noobs
(07-27-2011, 06:38 AM)MisterObvious Wrote: Sorry, had to point it out that
you'll "singing off".

Excellent speech though!
Dang me and my late night autism >:v
Without the wonderful players, Buildism would be nothing.
Hello
tl;dr

But I was the only one nice enough to give you a thanks Wink
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-27-2011, 09:35 PM)simonheros Wrote: tl;dr

But I was the only one nice enough to give you a thanks Wink
=]
I dont want to sound mean, but dont you have a TL;DR version?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-28-2011, 08:49 PM)Who Wrote: I dont want to sound mean, but dont you have a TL;DR version?
TL;DR is for lazy people.
Paragraphs aren't. *hint... hint*