My top 5 games
5- Dead Space
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjyg_ptulaDgsmKV0dW_g...t-20VUA23w]

One of the scaryest games ever, the paranoid feeling of being watched and the small room
4- Metal Gear Solid 3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_GIQRerlVqrzi-e84aFl...rRKt6wj43R]

For me the best stealth game ever, with one of the greatest plots ever, without saying gameplay and the best graphics i have seen in a PS2
3- Shadow Of The Colossus

A game with a 110/100 % original proposal, killing giants, with a deep plot and one of the most detailed scenaries ever, i felt in love (in a gaming way) with this game, and always i find myself replaying it over and over again
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTamh_NSudHq77e9K0UXC0...1u8LJxmlxc]

2- Fallout 2

If there is one game that gives me the feeling of nuclear wasteland , is this, sure the isometric view doesnt let you see far, but the thing that what new fallout fail to show is the culture that this wasteland has created, the way of living or most important, the way of survive
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUwWmEdjsTQGdi50QpCIZ...GBS5CF8fC8]

1- Another World

Amazing......just amazing, a masterpiece from 90s games, a game that will take you to an universe of science fiction filled with places and creatures never saw before, with stuning graphics (for 1990 of course) and the greatest gameplay i saw in a 2D game, all done by one single person...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeYuiseNfRYlkApzf9bTk...y4bGTv8CKE]

Fell free to post your top 5
1. Fallout 3

2. Fallout New Vegas

3. Call of Duty 4

4. Sonic Adventure 2

5. Tak and the power of JuJu
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I never played them so....

How is Fallout and Another World?

What do you do on them?

What system are they for?
The fallout series is for the xbox. Buy...them...now...
(07-27-2011, 04:21 PM)Chaos Wrote: for the xbox.

Oh, so much for that...
Oh nvm. Fallout series is for ps3 also. Sorry about that!
Oh ok, good. Smile
(07-27-2011, 04:13 PM)Ice Wrote: I never played them so....

How is Fallout and Another World?

What do you do on them?

What system are they for?

ok:

Another world: its a game from 1991 that for some reason is my favorite (altough Sumo thinks its crap), its a classic 2d adventure with science fiction ambience, you play as Lester, a guy that was doing a particle test in his lab when something went wrong and ended up in an extrange alien world.
If you are interested in playing it in 2006 they released a pc version with better graphics, improved sound and gameplay

Fallout: The fallout series were born in 1998, critically aclaimed like one of the best RPGs ever, then they released fallout 2 (the one in the list), way better than the first one.
Fallout is a post-nuclear turn based RPG where you play the role of a here (customised by yourself) sent in the look of an artifact that can save your village from perishing
Its only for PC

in 2008 bethesda softwares (Creators of the Elder scrolls series) bought the fallout rights to make a sequel very diferent to the first 2. Replacing the turn-based combat into a real time first person shooter (this one is most likely for new gamers)
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Cool, they both sound like fun. I'll make sure to check them both out.
Who`s list sucks!!!!

My top 5 list! (Woohoo!)

1- Half life 1.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGz6OLZIAcP06xTKBWfUs...2lLJf5ECfQ]

THe best game in all teh freacking history, its from 1999, You play as Gordon Freeman, a MIT scientist working in an underground base called Black Mesa, You work in the Teleportation Facility, When somthing strange hapens and aliens start entering your world. I highly recomend this game as it is REALLY long and awesome! (Interest thing is that Gordon Freeman NEVER talks)

2- Half life 2 (and series)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaZLGmm_w0mcXQkFYRsOn...e5N5vno5P6]

The continuation of Half life 1, this time, The whole world is under the control of the aliens, You still play as Gordon Freeman, Who is now fighting in the resistance. Also Long and incredibly fun! (it has Episode 1 and 2 as its expansions)

3- F.E.A.R
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3vHVnn7NdkviGWUqJFh8..._AeqofOhVt]

I got freacking scared ton of times with this game, In this one, you are part of a Squad dedicated to fight paranormal activities (First Encounter Assault Reacon), You have to chase a Little girl caled Alma, who by the way has Mental powers to scare teh crap out of you, as she shows her self as a little girl with a red dress, but insteand she is a really skinny 16 years old girl, naked (WOOHOO!!!) and with long black hair.

4-Age of Empire 2
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC1lz7_JY8Wlk3ff_8jow...hqAZxHfO_8]

I have an afection for this one as its the first game i ever played, its a Strategy game, were you build your town and fight.

5- Diablo II
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR13y7XrFRjp30dAadmH5V...14dF0KEkee]

Another great game, here you choose your hero and advance levels with it, your objetive is to defeat the 3 Demon brothers, The lord of terror, The lord of destruction and the lord of chaos. I highly recomend this one as all the ones in my list!