Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buildism Video - Places to visit
(07-29-2011, 12:22 AM)MisterObvious Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 11:16 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Dude. If you're going to be that way, please notice that this game is ONLY 10 MONTHS OLD. Roblox had maybe 5 half-complete games at that point.

"Since 2009"
I read that from the random generator blue bar.
Oh please
10 months old? Judging from the oldest buildism video, 7 months?
You could've made more than 11 games.

oh pleeease
I'm not even being sarcastic

okay, you don't like me being a picky one?
I'll invite more relaxed video film makers.
They are much better and older than me.

Here's some history for you: I wrote the first line of code on December 30, 2009. In April 2010, I posted the game on a few gaming forums I visited to get some testing, but it was so buggy that even I couldn't imagine making a game with it. In May, I abandoned it and worked on other stuff for a while.

I started over from scratch in September, and opened this website to the public in October. We didn't get much game making progress at all until February.

The game is more popular now than 5 months ago, but many of the new members found out about it from the ROBLOX forums so they are more interested in posting on the forums than making games. Considering all that, I think the number of games we have here is just about right.
(07-29-2011, 12:31 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 11:16 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Dude. If you're going to be that way, please notice that this game is ONLY 10 MONTHS OLD. Roblox had maybe 5 half-complete games at that point.

"Since 2009"
Oh please

oh pleeease

Here's some history for you: I wrote the first line of code on December 30, 2009. In April 2010, I posted the game on a few gaming forums I visited to get some testing, but it was so buggy that even I couldn't imagine making a game with it. In May, I abandoned it and worked on other stuff for a while.

I started over from scratch in September, and opened this website to the public in October. We didn't get much game making progress at all until February.

The game is more popular now than 5 months ago, but many of the new members found out about it from the ROBLOX forums so they are more interested in posting on the forums than making games. Considering all that, I think the number of games we have here is just about right.
ok
one thing before I make the video
Good game, keep up the great work

Tip if you want perfect perfect community:
Make this site a dictatorship~
"A leader is a dealer in hope."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
A FAN OF ME?
WEAR THIS SKIN:
http://buildism.net/items/MisterObvious/2505
100 takes noobs
(07-29-2011, 12:46 AM)MisterObvious Wrote:

"Since 2009"
Oh please

oh pleeease

ok

~Napoleon Bonaparte

The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time.

"Since 2009"
Oh please

oh pleeease

ok

~Napoleon Bonaparte
Monarchy only leads to rebellion and disorder, not too mention chaos.
(07-29-2011, 08:01 AM)Luckyone Wrote:

"Since 2009"
Oh please

oh pleeease

ok

~Napoleon Bonaparte
Monarchy only leads to rebellion and disorder, not too mention chaos.

Monarchy =/= Dictatorship
Htilerian Germany == Dictatorship
Hitlerian Germany =/= Monarchy

1780s France == Monarchy
1780s France =/= Dictatorship

Technically speaking a Dictatorship is when one person forcibly takes entire control of a country; a Monarchy gets a new leader by being born or married into the royal family. (Or rising up from the nobility.)