Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
I'm not clearly sure what to put here and I'm not going to put much, but I'll put something I feel like putting.
CST
July 27th, 2011
About 11 PM
Well, I just had a conversation with and his relationship with Alevtyna. Earlier today my friendship with sergentkyle was disputed, a moment later we no longer remained friends, claiming that we have never been real friends, but I know that was a lie. I noticed Alev told the same thing to ming, so it was kind of strange. Instead of being in the chat I always went to, I joined Ming to a chat that was not owned.

I've noticed notable people such a misterobvious coming into Buildism, but unfortunately the group for Buildism got their name and picture deleted. It's assumed to have been soupman or kandle who reported the group.

It's been an OK day, none was really lost besides the group.
July 28, 2011
Noon

Sergentkyle has shunned me in hatred, which is not really surprising after that time in the chat. For some reason, I feel interested in getting to know everyone besides just seeing them in the forums everyday. It's been a while since Roperson and I argued about the Wiki locking, so our relationship towards each other seems neutral as of now. I mean, what is the purpose of the Wiki if you can't freely contribute? What if someone had an important piece of information but can't edit? And it wouldn't be fair if all the credit went to the Wiki admins. It all ended with IP's needing to register in order to edit. Anyways, I'm sure this blog itself will get criticized for some biased statements and talking about other Buildists, but this is my blog, so I'll continue with whatever I feel like putting. You know that I'm also wondering about certain usernames, like what they mean and why did the person choose it and several other questions. I'm pretty "Ro" is short for "ROBLOX", so roperson's name is pretty much like "ROBLOX Person", meaning that he was dedicated to the game when he signed up, or that he had little ideas so he chose that name. I don't feel like putting information about myself, but I'll probably post my emotions and what I personally think.

Anyways, I see a struggle in Jacob_, trying to hold this site together and getting people to play games while drama is more frequent than *Insert cheap joke here*.

This marks the end of this blog post, I'll see you later. Goodbye to all of my readers.
July 28, 2011

Well, it's about to be 12 AM. Nothing much I want to put here. I've been thinking of making a YT account, but what if I have no skills in video making? I'll look into that later.
Remember that person I mentioned in my first post about the alleged reporters? Specifically SOUPMAN? Well it could possibly be MixedIllusions, but it's more likely MixedIllusions is MixedIllusions on ROBLOX. There hasn't been much going on ROBLOX that would be interesting enough to put here. Is the purpose of these blogs are for putting as much stuff happened today? Or rather what is interesting to reader or even the viewers? Either way it goes by the look of the other blogs.
July 29, 2011

Noon

I just had a talk with Ashely, I was defending MisterObvious, it all turned down after Ashely blocked me and called me "Dr. Phil", which isn't so surprising since I get called something everyday. There's been some progress lately, many more new users have been coming in, and BuildismBot has been made. I'm thinking if there will be a future for Buildism, for better or good. But I could only wonder as of now. My struggle with sergentkyle has neutralized.
July 29, 2011

About 2 PM here.

I change my mind about what I said about MO to Ashely, it's just so annoying, I can't handle it. Well, here comes a terribly negative video, raids could be possible. Jacob_ might have to close the site.
This is a pretty decent blog
July 29, 2011

About 6ish PM here.

Kawleen (Known as BuilderColin in YT and RBLX) made a video of Buildism a while ago, and we had an outburst of new users. Nothing really happened in the chat, I saw who come to the unowned chat, but he left quickly, so I didn't get a chance to chat about him and music. I'm interested in kawleen so I'm thinking of setting up a time to chat with him, maybe with the other users too. On the broloxer-owned chat I chatted with brassrhino a bit before my 4th blog post. He was staying at a well known hotel at Las Vegas, he even shown me through his cam for proof. MisterObvious has been met with controversy due to his actions against the community. At first I gave him a chance, but then after a while I noticed Ashely was right. I couldn't give him any more chances, so I made my 5th blog post. And I learned something from that....
Don't judge a person by his fame.
Sorry for the long wait.

The imposter of misterobvious admitted he was impersonating and got banned recently.
Anyways, have I ever told you I loved the Simcity series? One of the things I like in one of the games is the soundtrack. Here's a few pieces they did in Simcity 4...

I have a friend who's addicted to SimCity4. He's made California, Hawaii, Madagascar, and North Carolina... only with various parts of each mixed into the others. So you'll have San Bernandino next to the Straight of Malawi and on the other side of a volcano is High Rock Lake.
That reminds me, I really need to play the wii version of simcity again