Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VirtualWorlds
I'm not sure if that's possible.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Well VirtualWorlds would have to at least have some new features to offer. It wouldn't be worth joining or playing if it was a clone of us just with more active MP.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-21-2013, 12:47 AM)DysLabs Wrote: I'm not sure if that's possible.

Buildism/2DWorlds/VirtualWorlds uses Box2D, so no, not at all.
(03-19-2013, 10:58 PM)Excel Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 10:55 PM)Oak Wrote: I hope it can be 2.5D.
Also if you are going to be the owner of the site, please act professional.

If he does end up making a website for "VirtualWorlds" He could do whatever he wants. he can tell everyone to Fuck off and ban them all if he wanted.

Jacob_ could do the same if he wanted to.

Yeah, I believe in property rights, but for the reason that Jacob_ hasn't ragebanned us is a monument to us that he isn't retarded and you shouldn't encourage Dys to act like one.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-21-2013, 12:51 AM)Myem Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 10:58 PM)Excel Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 10:55 PM)Oak Wrote: I hope it can be 2.5D.
Also if you are going to be the owner of the site, please act professional.

If he does end up making a website for "VirtualWorlds" He could do whatever he wants. he can tell everyone to Fuck off and ban them all if he wanted.

Jacob_ could do the same if he wanted to.

Yeah, I believe in property rights, but for the reason that Jacob_ hasn't ragebanned us is a monument to us that he isn't retarded and you shouldn't encourage Dys to act like one.

I didn't tell him nor encourage him to. I was saying that he could if he wanted to.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
For the last time, Oak, 2.5D needs a 3D engine, at least for graphics. You can't just convert a 2D game to 2.5D. Since Dys is starting with the old Buildism source, he's using a 2D engine, so it can't be 2.5D.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-21-2013, 12:51 AM)Oak Wrote: Well VirtualWorlds would have to at least have some new features to offer. It wouldn't be worth joining or playing if it was a clone of us just with more active MP.

I can't be bothered to create a whole website for it, so it is completely integrated with 2DWorlds. A good analogy is this: A Bukkit server is a Minecraft server, but it adds more features, and is compatible with all Minecraft features, although the reverse isn't true.
Okay, I've decided to add data persistence. Like on R.
Perhaps you should consider adding virtual hats.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-21-2013, 11:11 PM)Oak Wrote: Perhaps you should consider adding virtual hats.

What part of 'I won't make a website for it' didn't go through your brain yet?