Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made buildism fun!
When I was in a multiplayer game with Ice and Paradox, It was so awesome and we were just walking around! Then I realized what made roblox so fun. The multiplayer!

Is there anyway every buildism game could be multiplayer without hosts?

If you think about it, roblox started off just like buildism. Then when they released multiplayer, it shot out and became popular.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-29-2011, 02:55 PM)Chaos Wrote: Is there anyway every buildism game could be multiplayer without hosts?

Good question.
Hello
(07-29-2011, 02:55 PM)Chaos Wrote: It was so awesome and we were just walking around!

Agreed. (Lag sucked though)

More people would build if we solved the MP situation.
We should also convince Jacob_ to use UDP. Tongue
Multiplayer has been released. The only thing left to do is fix the bugs, make it easier to use Hamachi, and convince you guys to make games and host servers.
(07-29-2011, 03:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Multiplayer has been released. The only thing left to do is fix the bugs, make it easier to use Hamachi, and convince you guys to make games and host servers.

And reduce all that lag by using UDP.
What about games being multiplayer without hosting it?
Hello
(07-29-2011, 03:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Multiplayer has been released. The only thing left to do is fix the bugs, make it easier to use Hamachi, and convince you guys to make games and host servers.

I'd host my server 24/7 if I could use hamachi :p
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
What's so great about Hamachi?
(07-29-2011, 04:09 PM)noob007 Wrote: What's so great about Hamachi?

He can't port forward. Thus he uses Hamachi as his fix.