Moderator Notice
Ming brought up a good idea.

Instead of locking threads that belong in other threads, just merge them.

For an example. If I posted "I like going to the movies," Instead of Ming locking the thread he would merge the thread with the chaos thread.

If a thread has multiple replies, click the selection box on the threads first post> Click Merge> and paste the correct thread link in the second text box.

Note; Any threads that are breaking the rules should be locked with a reason and moved to Archive.

Thanks =]
Hello
Alright.

Was just about to merge the "Hi I'm back" thread on Buildism discussion, to the Hi/Bye thread. Then I found out I couldn't access that thread due to an error. Is this just me?
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Link?
Hello
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-I-m-bac...-long-time
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Fixed.
Hello
Since there isn't a mod chaos thread, I'll just hijack this one.
[Image: JcX0u.jpg]

Sound like a good idea? I've heard of troll.ws before, and $4/1000 is a good rate for ads.
It sounds like a great idea to me. I know of troll.ws too -- it's not as popular as imgur or tinypic, but I can remember several occasions Kieron and Stere0123 have used it in the chat, including earlier today. It would mean more users who are genuinely interested in game building, and we are at a point where more active users would not just be nice, but we definitely need them, else the whole forum community is likely to entirely self-destruct at some point like it nearly did a month ago.
I support. If we can find a way to have more features on this site that users would want to buy 50% of the profit can go to advertising which can really help us out.
Hello
I never saw the ads for troll.ws
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
lol
sounded like a scam from the beginning
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.