Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since when.....
Did Fish turned in such a disgusting beeing? And now she is posing like a troll? By saying "ololololololol" In every single freacking post she makes. not good, not good at all.
(07-30-2011, 05:19 PM)Sumo Wrote: Did Fish turned in such a disgusting beeing? And now she is posing like a troll? By saying "ololololololol" In every single freacking post she makes. not good, not good at all.

*sigh* I know.
I believe it is somewhat my fault for that happening, fish was learning from my wrongdoing resulting in the loss of an excellent member of the community.

Thus causing me to regret my former actions and turn over a new leaf and trying correct my past mistakes.
Fish isnt a freacking troll, she is posing as one.
Oh well

(07-30-2011, 05:44 PM)Sumo Wrote: Fish isnt a freacking troll, she is posing as one.

I know, now shes paying the price in ban land.
what did she post!?!?!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-30-2011, 05:56 PM)Fire Wrote: what did she post!?!?!

She created a skin called Pregnant Fire and the description implied something that breaks buildism rules.

You know... posting "ololololololol" in every post doesnt make you a troll
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-30-2011, 05:37 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: I believe it is somewhat my fault for that happening, fish was learning from my wrongdoing resulting in the loss of an excellent member of the community.

Thus causing me to regret my former actions and turn over a new leaf and trying correct my past mistakes.

Not to bring you down or anything but since you joined she has changed big time. She was a very cool friend and then me and you had our situation, thats when she started hating me.
Hello