Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fire's Blog]
Ehhh why not?!

K so I guess I shall give updates of my life... lol like twitter?! I love twitter.

Anyway. Today I pretty much did NOTHING. I have to work at 4. ): Gotta pay the bills I dont have Smile Oh wellll. I get FREE pizza. MMMM. kkk farweelllll.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
K today im going to my friends camp, They are jetskis Smile) So excited. Its a party for my soccer team. And theyre is a rope swing that goes into the lake. Ima do a flip off it. and hopefully not die Smile KKK BYE Smile
(07-31-2011, 03:05 PM)Fire Wrote: K today im going to my friends camp, They are jetskis Smile) So excited. Its a party for my soccer team. And theyre is a rope swing that goes into the lake. Ima do a flip off it. and hopefully not die Smile KKK BYE Smile

Bye! Have fun! ^_^
I would get a job but my laziness prevents it. Anyway I jumped off a rope swing before and landed on some rocks lucky for me the only injury I got was a huge bruise on my legs.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(07-31-2011, 03:08 PM)Glome Wrote: I would get a job but my laziness prevents it. Anyway I jumped off a rope swing before and landed on some rocks lucky for me the only injury I got was a huge bruise on my legs.

Thank god it was deep enough! I did a back flip off it Smile so fun!
(07-31-2011, 03:08 PM)Glome Wrote: I would get a job but my laziness prevents it. Anyway I jumped off a rope swing before and landed on some rocks lucky for me the only injury I got was a huge bruise on my legs.

Come to england mah boi, get on the doll! *Troll face*