Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nice's Blog
OOOooOOooaaahhhh...*wakes up* *going downstairs* *eats something* *goes to computer* *goes to buildism* *Epikt... someone made a video* *gets boored* *goes to bathroom* *comes out from bathroom* *goes in again to bathroom like 30 mins* *goes out from bathroom* *goes to computer again* *goes to forums* *goes to the blog forum* *goes to my blog* *makes a post on it* AND here I stand Smile. I had a little stomache problemsssss.... Now I feel better.
I would make a blog on Buildism but I have one on IGN
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Cool. I'm too lazy to make one in IGN so I made a blog here ^_^
Ok I'm continuing the *going upstairs* thing... post.... Well right now I got over 400 forum post and got my b day today and yeah. Big Grin
(08-02-2011, 08:15 AM)Nice Wrote: OOOooOOooaaahhhh...*wakes up* *going downstairs* *eats something* *goes to computer* *goes to buildism* *Epikt... someone made a video* *gets boored* *goes to bathroom* *comes out from bathroom* *goes in again to bathroom like 30 mins* *goes out from bathroom* *goes to computer again* *goes to forums* *goes to the blog forum* *goes to my blog* *makes a post on it* AND here I stand Smile. I had a little stomache problemsssss.... Now I feel better.

Can you be more descriptive on the bathroom part?
I had a little stomache problems...
When I woke up, my cat was in my bed sleeping on my foot's.
Then I went downstairs and took something to eat.
Then I went to the Computer and after 2 hours my cat was taken to hospital because 2-3 days ago it had some problems with his foot so it's right now at the hospital. After a while since the cat was taken to hospital I went outside with the Dog. And now I'm at the computer writing this Blog.
Smile
It's like a poem Wink
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-04-2011, 08:53 AM)CheeseSticks Wrote: It's like a poem Wink

Tongue Thanks.
(08-04-2011, 08:39 AM)Nice Wrote: 8.4.2011
When I woke up, my cat was in my bed sleeping on my foot's.
Then I went downstairs and took something to eat.
Then I went to the Computer and after 2 hours my cat was taken to hospital because 2-3 days ago it had some problems with his foot so it's right now at the hospital. After a while since the cat was taken to hospital I went outside with the Dog. And now I'm at the computer writing this Blog.
Smile

I hope your cat gets better.Sad
Hello
Thanks Smile. I think it was in a cat fight.