Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Due to some unknown reason, Mining has been scratched.
The code I used on ROBLOX wont work here. For some reason, Vec2D(95.0, 9707.0) does not equal Vec2D(95.0, 9707.0). >:/

So, I MAY be finally getting back to work on a quest/adventure game...
The code might not work properly because of a new update.
I can't think of any update that would make x =/= x...

So, I'm going to just forget about that and work on a more unique project... one that'll probably be better anyway.
(07-31-2011, 03:07 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I can't think of any update that would make x =/= x...

So, I'm going to just forget about that and work on a more unique project... one that'll probably be better anyway.

Okai.
I can't guarantee that it will be finished...

But I'm planning on making "The Quest for the Stolen Cheese of "450mn355"."

Intro Storyline: Friendly noobs get kicked out of the land of the Red Beast for being too friendly and not trollish. They take their wonderful self-regenerating cheese and look for a new land. They don't feel like they fit in in the country of the 6-Sided Explodians, so they set out and find their own territiory, the Nation of Build.

After setting up a small village, a newcomer joins them. The noobs like him, for he tells good jokes and helps them with building their town. But when the noobs take him into the Cheese House to view their wonderful Cheese, he takes of his disguise and is revealed as what he really is... a Flamer. He steals the Cheese and runs away, but someone in the doorway sees him... The noobs recognize this other person as a friendly person from a nearby village, and ask him to help stop the Flamer and get back their Cheese... *End of Intro*

That sounds awesome! Are you going to create the game here or in R ?
(07-31-2011, 03:18 PM)Nice Wrote: That sounds awesome! Are you going to create the game here or in R ?

Take a wild guess
Quite obviously here.
(07-31-2011, 03:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Quite obviously here.

Oh Tongue..... :/ I forget some things sometimes and .... er.... Yeah in Roblox.
Sounds cool Qwertygiy.
Hello