Advanced Buildism Suit
This skin is my 'great comeback'.

I will now go through the details.

Male Version

This is an unofficial Buildism suit. Using the main colour of Buildism (navy blue) this proffesional looking suit is suitable for both newbies and scripters/builders/skin makers alike. If it was real, I would say it's hand woven from the finest materials in the land- but it's not, so I'm just going to go ahead and say that this skin took a lot of hand placed pixels and corrected errors to finish it in the state it is in. The style it is made with is enriched from the simple and original style of the default skins, new and old. The suit in totality is enhanced in a basic but efficient way, consisting of lighter colours placed in the inside edges of the outlines. The head and face have but one alteration- the eyes and mouth have been coloured completely black, instead of the lighter black originally used. While making the skin, I noticed that there is now an advanced feature, so I compromised the completed skin with the new advanced template.

[Image: 2725.png]
[Link to the suit]

Female Version

In a great attempt to bring feminism back to Buildism and by request of the public, There is now a Female version for all the ladies who want to look important and professional. At first, I thought there would be no other way to make it than with minor edits, but in retrospect the edits made were quite problematic to create, but it came through okay.

The same details apply for the style and design of the skin, but I hope that you all like it.

[Image: 2799.png]
[Link to the suit]

You'll have to wait a little longer for female version while I fix up loose ends.

Before I leave you I would just like to wish you all good luck in any future project you make. Skin or game.

Thank you for reading what I have to say and I hope you like the skins.

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Looks awesome!
Cool Big Grin ! Great job Smile
[Image: bhep1v.jpg]
Female version will hopefully be updated tomorrow.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Looks cool. But I sort of flinched when I saw the un-updated female version. :lol:
DJwallfles IKR...

My fail trailer for buildism Big Grin
--------------------------------

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
When I wake up at like 2pm tomorrow, Ima scare myself by looking at that, I swear.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa