Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm trying to make a storyline
Exclamation 
but I have no idea what it's going to be about.

Ideas, please? Sad
[Image: ubd8652.png]
[Image: 76561198040877868.png]
I'll think of something random..

Giant rip of space/time in Buildism sucking all the creativity out of it, and you gotta find the powerful Cosmic Stone to save Buildism?

Just a thought
Quote:And on ROBLOX.com today a Thomas the Tank Engine game made it to the first page. Not a destroy-it or anything, a full-on Thomas the Choo-Choo game in the 5 most popular. Trust me -- Buildism may be new, but it's not stupid.

-Qwertygiy
just rip off silent hill
(08-01-2011, 03:44 PM)Duck Wrote: just rip off silent hill

I don't rip anything off, I make them 100% by me.
[Image: ubd8652.png]
[Image: 76561198040877868.png]
"Ideas, please?"

that's kind of contradictory

Anyway, maybe you could make a game where some kind of robot malfunctions and makes your player do loads of stuff for it
Or, you could try to work something out with my storyline. The bug that caused me to drop Mining has been mostly fixed, but I'm not sure WHAT exactly I want to be building... Sad It's at the point of the year where my brain is totally motivationally dry... happened last year too.
Do one about your history with ROBLOX and YouTube and shitty stuff.
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
How about a rip in Space and Time powers these ancient robots from a ancient civilization and they have war with the main character and others.
How about buildism's newbies spam.. D:
THERE NEW EVERY SEC!

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
The evil Derobrine steals the glowrock from a shrine and takes it to the rether. Then MaperbatVG and TryFoxHound have to go to the rether and get some glowrock to rebuild the shrine. This isn't ripping off Minecraft The Movie 6 in any way.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.