Hi
Am I the only one who has no idea who alexnewtron is?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I must say, the Java is impressive but the website needs more work and design.. It needs to be more appealing to kids more.. I'm a PHP Designer, so if you need any help at all - give me a call. Smile
Glome, he is rich on R and made Apples to apples, ROBLOX Jeopardy, and many other popular games.
(08-01-2011, 10:17 PM)TheRealAlexnewtron Wrote: I must say, the Java is impressive but the website needs more work and design.. It needs to be more appealing to kids more.. I'm a PHP Designer, so if you need any help at all - give me a call. Smile

Ah cool, if you have a website you should PM me the link.
Proof:

[Image: buildismpic.png]
(08-01-2011, 10:14 PM)Glome Wrote: Am I the only one who has no idea who alexnewtron is?

Pretty much...
I'm guessing you also have never heard pf StickMasterLuke?
(08-01-2011, 10:24 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 10:14 PM)Glome Wrote: Am I the only one who has no idea who alexnewtron is?

Pretty much...
I'm guessing you also have never heard pf StickMasterLuke?

Hmmm... I think I know who he is but I don't remember.
Welcome, Alex. Smile
You really ARE out of touch with ROBLOX, Glome. Alexnewtron and stickmasterluke are and have been two of the best scripters on ROBLOX for quite some time.

Anyway, Hi, and welcome to the site! The more awsome scripters we have the less I have to work on making scripts for everyone! :lol:
(08-01-2011, 11:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You really ARE out of touch with ROBLOX, Glome. Alexnewtron and stickmasterluke are and have been two of the best scripters on ROBLOX for quite some time.

Anyway, Hi, and welcome to the site! The more awsome scripters we have the less I have to work on making scripts for everyone! :lol:

Ermmmm.... I quit roblox a few years ago I only go on when someone wants to show me a forum thread or a friend asks me to test out a game etc..