Youtube avertisement for BUILDISM!
I got done making it, its not verry good but i made it for fun and to also advertise this awesome game!

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
Kawleen/BuilderColin's was better.

It's a nice try, but there are no effects or anything...
Ik his was WAYY... better i just did this for fun.. lol

My tutaoril to thumbnail your place on buildism Big Grin
----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dVAulrsKo
[Image: log-2.png]
(08-02-2011, 12:39 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Kawleen/BuilderColin's was better.

It's a nice try, but there are no effects or anything...

Effects are over-used and just proof they hide to cover up real stuff >_>
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
If you have a car that bumps a wall, and a car that bumps a wall and goes "BANG", which is better?

If you have a video of an entire rafting race, and a mix tape showing portions of the rafting race without the slow stretches of river and using multiple camera angles, which is better?
(08-02-2011, 12:51 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you have a car that bumps a wall, and a car that bumps a wall and goes "BANG", which is better?

If you have a video of an entire rafting race, and a mix tape showing portions of the rafting race without the slow stretches of river and using multiple camera angles, which is better?

1. I like something bumping a wall simply. Effects are over-rated and stupid when overly used in everything, I like seeing some REAL stuff.

2. I like the slow stretches honestly. It's more realistic and legit. I would also find it calming if you didn't put dumb dramatic stuff in the background.

So in the end you like fake,over-dramatic stuff.

I like reality.

Opinion is an opinion, so shush.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(08-02-2011, 12:48 AM)simonheros Wrote: Effects are over-used and just proof they hide to cover up real stuff >_>

Isn't that like, all game advertisements...?
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]