Hello there, everyone!
Hi there! I would just like to finally take the opportunity introduce myself to the Buildism community. I have been around Buildism now for quite a while, but I until now, I have never really posted anything on the forums.

My name is Ryne Thiel and I am a young CS (computer science) and programming student at the College of Lake County in Chicago, Illinois. I have been coding Java as my main language now for a few days over seven years. I am now 17, and I started coding Java when I turned 10; however, I cannot deny that a lot of my experience in programming comes from the college courses that I have taken since I was 14.

In addition, I also used to (until about one week ago) own a Java game programming company, but I sold it for a rather cheap price. We were doing very well with our projects, but I just didn't have the money to continue the development of our singleplayer / multiplayer 2D and 3D games.

Anyway, enough about me. It is a pleasure to be here on Buildism, and I hope to become an active member of the community. I hope you all welcome me into your community with respect, just as I would really like to respect all of you.

I'll be working on a few projects on Buildism, so hopefully you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them. Feel free to PM me if you'd like!

-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
Welcome to Buildism Ryne =].

Note: All Cubebomb users, any negative discussion about CoderRyne will be deleted.
Hello
(08-03-2011, 05:47 AM)Ashely Wrote: Welcome to Buildism Ryne =].

Note: All Cubebomb users, any negative discussion about CoderRyne will be deleted.

Thank you for the warm welcoming, Ashely!
Oh yes, this is the java master. I've known coder for some time now.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Hello, Welcome to the site! We all hope you will have the best and the greatest enjoy-able time here at Buildism! If you need any help, then send Jacob_ or the Moderators an PM. I can help you too if you need any help. Wink
Welcome, Ryne! Feel free to post on the forums and make games. If you need any help, shoot me a message (as long as it's not about coding, I'm pretty bad at that stuff), or use the wiki.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Welcome to Buildism. Enjoy this place. Smile
Wow, thank you for the warm welcoming, everyone! Your kindness is appreciated. Everyone offering help and saying hello has my respect, as doing so is very proper, just as I would for you.
We're a friendly small community -- we all like to see new users.

Anyway, welcome to our site, and if you need any help with scripting ingame, or questions about the site or editor, feel free to ask me or Jacob_ (the owner). I hope you enjoy being a member of Buildism.
Hello, Welcome to Buildism new user! We all in Buildism want you to have the best and greatest enjoy-able time and stay here at Buildism! Buildism is a 2D game, created by Jacob_ with Java scripting. You can create your own Game's and Skins and share 'em with Tons of players! Also, if you need any help getting started here at Buildism, you should check out the Help and the Tutorials & Guides Forum. They will give you alot of information, and the Wiki is a good place to find information too. If you need some special help, then send Jacob_ The site owner a Private Message or send the Moderators on the site a Private Message. You can also, send me a Private Message if you need help. But don't send me Scripting Help Private Messages cause I'm not good at Scripting. And we also have the Help forum to send Help thread's if you need help or want to give help to someone. Have fun in Buildism! Wink