A site I was working on for Buildism
(05-18-2012, 12:33 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 12:32 AM)Dignity Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 12:28 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

I suppose that would make more sense if I had sound?

Probably.

Then that's a problem.
Quote: Wheatley: You two are going to love this big surprise. In fact, you might say that you're both going to love it...to death. Love it until it kill—until you're dead. [chuckles] All right? I don't know whether you're picking up on what I'm saying here, but...
GLaDOS: [interrupting] Yes, thanks. We get it. [Chell and GLaDOS enter a elevator] All right, he's not even trying to be subtle any more. Or maybe he still is, in which case: wow, that's kind of sad. [...] Either way, I'm getting the feeling he's trying to kill us.

Wheatley: I'll bet you're both dying to know what your big surprise is. Only two more chambers!
GLaDOS: We're running out of time. I think I can break us out of here in the next chamber. Just play along.

[Chell runs into an Aerial Faith Plate—and is unexpectedly launched sideways onto another Plate and finally into a Excursion Funnel]

Wheatley: Surprise! We're doing it now!
GLaDOS: Okay, credit where it's due: for a little idiot built specifically to come up with stupid, unworkable plans, that was a pretty well laid trap.
Wheatley: You've probably figured it out by now, but I don't need you anymore. I found two little robots back here! Built specifically for testing!
GLaDOS: [now a little panicked] Oh, no. He found the co-operative testing initiative. It's...something I came up with to phase out human testing just before you escaped. It wasn't anything personal. Just...you know, you did kill me. Fair's fair.

[A plate launches Chell onto a platform surrounded by spike plates]

GLaDOS: Ah! Well, this is the part where he kills us.
Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

[The chapter title fades in: "Chapter 9: The Part Where He Kills You". An achievement with the title "The Part Where He Kills You" is unlocked at the same time, with the description "This is that part".]
(05-18-2012, 12:36 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
Quote: Wheatley: I'll bet you're both dying to know what your big surprise is. Only two more chambers!
GLaDOS: We're running out of time. I think I can break us out of here in the next chamber. Just play along.

[Chell runs into an Aerial Faith Plate—and is unexpectedly launched sideways onto another Plate and finally into a Excursion Funnel]

Wheatley: Surprise! We're doing it now!
GLaDOS: Okay, credit where it's due: for a little idiot built specifically to come up with stupid, unworkable plans, that was a pretty well laid trap.
Wheatley: You've probably figured it out by now, but I don't need you anymore. I found two little robots back here! Built specifically for testing!
GLaDOS: [now a little panicked] Oh, no. He found the co-operative testing initiative. It's...something I came up with to phase out human testing just before you escaped. It wasn't anything personal. Just...you know, you did kill me. Fair's fair.

[A plate launches Chell onto a platform surrounded by spike plates]

GLaDOS: Ah! Well, this is the part where he kills us.
Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!

[The chapter title fades in: "Chapter 9: The Part Where He Kills You". An achievement with the title "The Part Where He Kills You" is unlocked at the same time, with the description "This is that part".]

Didn't follow any of that, but okay!
Moving on.

Jacob_, y u no fix my bugs? D:
Who bumped this?
(05-19-2012, 02:11 AM)Excel Wrote: Who bumped this?

Meh

Why?
(05-19-2012, 02:11 AM)Excel Wrote: Who bumped this?

no
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
You guys can never keep a thread on topic.

Glome, Yeah I'm not active because my labtop died so shush.
Hello
Says the person who advertises all these crappy websites.
Your back...And then your laptop "dies" again...
(05-30-2012, 08:54 PM)Kieron Wrote: Says the person who advertises all these crappy websites.

You don't quit do you? You're lucky I don't know you in real life cause I would honestly slap you.

And no it's gone forever, im on my phone. I should be getting a new one this weekend.
Hello