This should keep you entertained! (indie games)
I really love indie games more than high budget ones, and I came across lots of games, but right now I would like to highlight 2 of them, both scary, in first person, and wont take less than 5 minutes to download! (quite short games...if you know what to do)

Ok first one is Which

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn6L_yZuuBl9FRSUZDhYR...s3A7Iqel0g]

Simple:trapped in a haunted house, find your way out, there are 2 endings

Important: you need windows xp and pixel shader 2.0 to run this one

Download: http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/adven...hich/1523/

Second one (and my personal favourite) is Hide

[Image: hide.jpg]

There's no official storyline, but from what we can see you just escaped prison, you can tell that because of the lights in the far away and the siren sound. The objective of the game is find 5 signs in a forest while you hide from some kind of creatures (due to low graphics there is no official way of describing them,your imagination will do that), good luck. I still haven't been able to beat it, to hard!

Btw: The game has....well....lets just say they aren't cutting edge graphics (as a matter of fact, minecraft has better graphics), but they accomplish their porpoise.

Controls: "wasd" or arrow keys to move and mouse just to look, tap repetitively "w" or the forward arrow key to run, and press spacebar to hide ( I add them cause people usually dont know how to run or hide)

Download: http://dal-acm.ca/~dice/Hide/

I really hope you like them

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(09-02-2011, 09:03 PM)Who Wrote: Btw: The game has....well....lets just say they aren't cutting edge graphics (as a matter of fact, minecraft has better graphics), but they accomplish their porpoise.

If I didn't know you lived in a country where English was not the main language I might tease you about doplhins on that one.

Anyway, looks alright, though I doubt I'll check either of them out -- escape-from-places-where-evil-or-"law"evil-forces-want-you games aren't really my type.
(09-02-2011, 11:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 09:03 PM)Who Wrote: Btw: The game has....well....lets just say they aren't cutting edge graphics (as a matter of fact, minecraft has better graphics), but they accomplish their porpoise.

If I didn't know you lived in a country where English was not the main language I might tease you about doplhins on that one.

I dont understand what you mean

Anyway, looks alright, though I doubt I'll check either of them out -- escape-from-places-where-evil-or-"law"evil-forces-want-you games aren't really my type.

Yeah I know, you like racing games, still the comment is apreciated
A porpoise is an ocean mammal closely related to the dolphin. The spelling you were looking for was purpose.

But yeah -- racing games like Gran Turismo, building games like Roblox and Buildism, and adventure games like Super Mario Galaxy are my style of game. (Thus my dream game is a racing MMOG where you get to completely design the cars and then drive them in a huge virtual world with dozens of race tracks ^_^ )
While my tastes are more of science fiction and horror

-Silent hill
-Penumbra
-Hide
-Which
-Amnesia
-dead space (I like the science fiction part more)
-Another world
-Most of the Star Wars games (specially "Knights of the old republic" or "Jedi Outcast"

And some more games
Yeah!

I'VE WON HIDE!

but....after I find the signs tons of monsters appear and when they catch me this appear:

You found all locations.

Unfortunately for you, as for many, your flight was in vain.

you will be brought to justice
and they will never be

THE END.

All those hours of playing for that?

well let me tell you...It was worth the effort

Awesome game.
Reminds me of the ending to an old PS1 Looney-Toons game...

The main plot is trying to get all the pieces for... Plucky?'s "time machine bike" so he can go back in time and finish his homework. After it's built, he starts it up, gives the wheels a spin... and rides right into a brick wall and goes flat.

"It just goes to show you -- do your homework, because you can't go back in time to do it later."

-.-
The only good PS1 game I've played is the original Crash Bandicoot.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Pong is the best PS1 game I've played. Not the basic pixel-on-pixel thing but a nice 3D-ish video game. If only Atari made one for the PS2... >Big Grin
(09-03-2011, 12:01 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: A porpoise is an ocean mammal closely related to the dolphin. The spelling you were looking for was purpose.

But yeah -- racing games like Gran Turismo, building games like Roblox and Buildism, and adventure games like Super Mario Galaxy are my style of game. (Thus my dream game is a racing MMOG where you get to completely design the cars and then drive them in a huge virtual world with dozens of race tracks ^_^ )

They actually have a game like that. It's called Banjo Kazooe Nuts and bolts ( I think that's how it's spelled)
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]