Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to Possibly become a Moderator
The reason I'm applying to become a Moderator or possibly something else in the staff community is because I'm really active on Buildism, I make around 15 Skins a day, Buildism is like a normal thing for me when I wake up first thing I do is eat breakfast and then get on my computer and go strait to Buildism. I also ALWAYS keep Buildism in a tab whenever I'm doing something else.

I Also want to become a moderator at Buildism because I have had many experience's with working for websites. I'm an admin at www.glome.tk, www.thegamerland.com. I used to be a beta tester at thepheed.net. I've made Pheedy at tPN a few Mesh's for his website but I dont know if that counts as being a part of the staff. I used to be an admin at these website's www.silverblox.net and also www.cybergens.tk untill they got shut down.

I consider myself good at Digital art and even Real Art. I'm very good at designing banner's for website's and adding cool graphic's to image's and editing images and such.

I'm a good Idea maker I always have Idea's for website's you can even ask the owner's of the People I Either Used to work for or work for currently.

I understand if I cant become a part of the staff But I would really like to become a part of the staff because I think it fits me and I think I could help out the community.

Thanks!
I think we need a website designer. and I do agree that you are good at art.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Delete this thread, send it to Jacob_.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-04-2011, 05:20 AM)Fire Wrote: I think we need a website designer. and I do agree that you are good at art.

lol I would love to help Jacob_ with design... oh wait I did sorta.
*points to games page* Tongue
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I think everyone should contruibte website designs. and maybe have a contest? Just a thought.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(08-04-2011, 05:20 AM)Fire Wrote: I think we need a website designer. and I do agree that you are good at art.

Thank you I think you're good at the arts to Smile.
I don't think you're ready for such a responsibility.

*Audience gasps*
*Silence*
Well, Everybody has an opinion Tongue.
We're not hiring at the moment.

You're artwork is amazing I must say, but in order to design a website you have to know how to code. Only position I can see opening in the future are maybe forum mods.
Hello
(08-04-2011, 07:01 AM)Ashely Wrote: We're not hiring at the moment.

You're artwork is amazing I must say, but in order to design a website you have to know how to code. Only position I can see opening in the future are maybe forum mods.

I understand the concept but I'm still giving it a shot to become a Moderator, It wont hurt anyone to try.